From the 2nd - 9th of July my 9 classmates and me have spent our so-called 'Maturareise' at Blue Sea Beach Resort. We got this hotel recommended by our travel agency and shortly before the trip we were all very excited. On the 2nd of July which was a Tuesday we arrived late at Rhodes airport and were brought to our hotel by bus. There we were welcomed friendly and had dinner before going to our rooms. Even it was 9:30 at night we had a huge variety from the buffet and then went to our rooms (which were 2 double rooms and 2 triple rooms). After seeing our nice rooms which had everything as stated in the description, we went down to the pool bar and had some drinks (all-inclusive was until 23:00). The following days we always had breakfast (a delicious buffet with eggs, sausages, baked beans, croissants, fruits muesli, yoghurt, juices, coffee... and our favourite pancakes!) and then went to the clean beach or to the new pools. The lunch and dinner buffet always changed a little and we always ate outside on the terrace with ocean view. All kind of drinks (f. ex.: juice, water, coffee, all kind of cocktails which we all tried at the end of the week and which were really strong) and even ice cream were all-inclusive the hole day. Basically we were eating, drinking and relaxing at the calm beach all day long. Besides, we also went to Rhodes town (which is only 25 min. by bus, the bus stop is in front of the hotel and one way costs 2,20 €) which is very beautiful and has a lot of little shops. The nights we spent in the hotel because the animation program was really entertaining! Especially the 'Greek night' with Greek music and dancing the 'Sirtaki' was fun for all age groups. We got friends with the animation team really quickly and had such a good time with them! The animation program was full of variety and started in the morning with stretching, aqua gym, beach volleyball, water basketball, kids program and ended at night with fantastic shows. After the shows the hotel DJ put on some music at the beach bar and we danced there with the animation team. Nevertheless, there are also some excellent clubs for party tigers outside the hotel.
All in all, we had a fantastic stay at Blue Sea Beach Resort and really enjoyed our time. The rooms were really bright and clean. The food and drinks were delicious (especially the cocktails from the lobby bar were excellent and luckily the waitresses were patient with our orders). The hole staff was always nice to us and we thank the animation team for the fun times.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- BLUE SEA BEACH RESORT IN RHODES ISLAND, GREECE The Blue Sea Beach Resort is located on the sandy beach of Faliraki, a blue flag winning beach, just 2 km from the center of the resort and 12 km from the city of Rhodes, with its magnificent medieval city. The Blue Sea Beach Resort will greet all its guests with a welcoming smile and pamper them with the unforgettable Greek hospitality. As a guest don’t miss the opportunity to relax on a chaise longue right on the beach under an umbrella, walk within the lush gardens of the hotel, or simply choose one of the hotel’s bars to enjoy a freshly squeezed juice and the amazing view of the Aegean. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, LoveHolidays, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Cancelon, Ebookers and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Blue Sea Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Blue Sea Beach Hotel Faliraki
- Blue Sea Beach Faliraki
- Blue Sea Beach Resort Faliraki, Rhodes