From our arrival at the front desk, to checking out, always tearful I might add, it is truly a wonderful experience. The beauty of the property, the rooms, and the lobby, makes a very comfortable stay. But what always bring us back is the friendliness, and hospitality of the staff who go above and beyond to make us feel very special. Whether it is the food and service in the dinning rooms, or at the snack bar at the beach, it's wonderful, especially the Greek dishes we love. And then there is Mina's boutique with not only gorgeous clothes, accessories, and handbags, but delightful service from Mina herself. We will always stay at Hotel Blue Sea, our paradise on Rhodes.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- BLUE SEA BEACH RESORT IN RHODES ISLAND, GREECE The Blue Sea Beach Resort is located on the sandy beach of Faliraki, a blue flag winning beach, just 2 km from the center of the resort and 12 km from the city of Rhodes, with its magnificent medieval city. The Blue Sea Beach Resort will greet all its guests with a welcoming smile and pamper them with the unforgettable Greek hospitality. As a guest don’t miss the opportunity to relax on a chaise longue right on the beach under an umbrella, walk within the lush gardens of the hotel, or simply choose one of the hotel’s bars to enjoy a freshly squeezed juice and the amazing view of the Aegean. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, LoveHolidays, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Ebookers, getaroom.com, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Blue Sea Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Blue Sea Beach Hotel Faliraki
- Blue Sea Beach Faliraki
- Blue Sea Beach Resort Faliraki, Rhodes