Plenty of choice in the restaurant. Perhaps more fresh fruit would have been good for meal times. Beach Sun beds was a daily charge 3.5 euros for 2 beds. Safe deposit charge was 18 euros non refundable for 1 week. Beautiful clean beach. Crystal water. We paid extra for sea view and was worth doing as the other view is of the road. Thoroughly enjoyed our one week stay 21/5/14.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Aegean Breeze Resort Number of rooms: 305 The "Aegean Breeze Resort" rests on the Fanes coast, directly to the beach and 1 km from the resort center, surrounded by gardens and with spectacular views of the Mediterranean Sea on the island of Rhodes. Resembling a tranquil fishing village complete with a flour mill at the entrance, this magnificent 5 Star hotel features totally 305 comfortable guestrooms and Suites, unequalled dining and exquisite relaxation facilities that all come together to make a truly harmonious vacation destination. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, LoveHolidays, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Bookgreece.com, Booking.com, Traveltool, S.L.U. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Blue Sea Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Blue Sea Beach Hotel Faliraki
- Blue Sea Beach Faliraki
- Blue Sea Beach Resort Faliraki, Rhodes