“Alex & Louise Bournemouth”
Review of Star Fast Food

Star Fast Food
Ranked #29 of 113 Restaurants in Faliraki
Cuisines: Fast food
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery
Reviewed 28 May 2014

Great fast food.Had the food on a number of occasions and was really good. Staff great quick and friendly. Go there for a good food.

Reviewed 21 September 2013

If you are hungry and want to eat some good food - this is definitely the place.
The name of the place might be not so sexy, yet the foods served are tasty, served in big dishes, and - for a very fair price. You could have king's meal for less than 10 euros, which is pretty cheap for Rhodes. Whether you want Sufflaki, Kebab or any other meat - This is the place for you.
Forget about fancy places that offer you expensive meals that aren't worth the money. Come to Star Fast Food! I visited the place at least 3 times during the week, because the food is just so delicious and the staff are also very nice. Would definitely visit again next time I'm in Rhodes!

2  Thank Lev123123
Reviewed 11 September 2013

great value, very clean and tidy with busy bur friendly staff and wonderful Gyros, just what the doctor ordered, when you either need to soak up some beer or line the stomach before a trip "down the street "

Reviewed 13 July 2013 via mobile

I have travelled to Faliraki and knew I'd be spending a lot of time alone including eating meals, so when I discovered this place and I was welcomed in it was a huge relief. I got sat on to a table to await my take out chicken salad and whilst I waited I was given a glass of water and free watermelon !! It wasn't a long wait and when I opened my salad I found they'd provided napkins and a fork everyone there has been very chatty and kind! They are a genuine nice business. It's very clean, nice seating, televisions on the walls and I forgot the do amazing ice cream and crepes too. It's good for families and for young people ! I would highly recommend !

1  Thank Melissa O
Reviewed 31 December 2012

This is the fast food place that does seat a few on club street faliraki and comparing to its competition its a winner quick fix service clean good portions and friendly staff its open all day and night and its famous amognst local population and workers i would go for the chicken salad altough you are probably gonna end up having the old time classic gyros (greek kebab) especially if its after a all night drinking session.....Enjoy

3  Thank Alexandros K