“Has mitsis alila regained the seventh wonder in rhodes ?” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Mitsis Alila Resort & Spa

Mitsis Alila Resort & Spa
Ranked #1 of 74 Hotels in Faliraki
Wolverhampton
“Has mitsis alila regained the seventh wonder in rhodes ?”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 June 2013

Having our annual jaunt to yet another newly opened Mitsis hotel the Alila in Rhodes, we had mixed feelings. Firstly a quick mention about our flight which I rarely do as all air lines have a gun to your head as far as prices are concerned, either pay the price or don’t fly .Well I must mention the captain of our Easy jet flight, who managed to land the plane after four attempts due the very strong winds that cross Rhodes, and didn’t divert to Athens which would have cost us a day by boat, so full marks to Easy jet and there captaincy. Arriving at Rhodes and picking up our hire car at the air port, i can recommend auto tours car hire first-class and the car was brand new so I was the first one to hire it. So as we approached this gleaming metropolis in the night sky with its signature blue fluorescent domes and pool lighting with glistening chandeliers, we entered the minimalistic reception area, having emptied the luggage into the foyer, but were told to park the car opposite on a narrow strip of land, there seems to be security guards all about. Booking in was a bit cloak and dagger as there were people trying to buy rooms? The main restaurant closes at 10pm so we just made it, otherwise the creperie is open to 1 30am. Our room was on the top floor as we wanted and was sea view, i would suggest this as the side rooms only have minimal sea view and mainly look at the hotels either side. I must say the rooms are spotless with all the usual Mitsis refinements, a well stocked fridge, daily replenished, loads of storage space, shower products, towels changed daily and sheets, safe multi channel TV etc, and glass sliding doors to separate the rooms for the kids. This hotel is fully air conditioned and is the new kid on the block and has to go some ways to impress, as the surrounding hotels are at the top of the trip advisor recommends in Rhodes. The Alila has not got the space as the hotels either side, so has had to cram in what it can. This is what we experienced, firstly the breakfast is in the main restaurant, and across a bridge to an out side mezzanine area which is all very spacious, you are greeted each day with kalimara [good morning] and taken to a table which you request either inside or out the Greek hospitality here is working second to none. There is a multitude of breakfast choice although very spread out. A strange find here for the well laid out tables there are no cereal spoons these have to be hunted down by the fruit and only thirty out at a time for three hundred guessed so grab one quick, also milk is no where near the cereals it is by the tea box. Having obtained all you desire you may want toast, there is one toaster, and it is only an Olympic javelin throw away at the other end of the restaurant so good holiday legs are needed. A tip here if you like a pot of coffee or water for tea eat inside ,because out side you get one cup of coffee and one cup of water for tea its less for them to carry, PS, the baked beans are full of sugar and are very sweet. There are three main bar areas one behind reception, one on the beach and one on the mezzanine floor all spread out. Those wanting wifi will find best reception in the middle seating of the reception area where it is free. The two main pools are for adults and one for toddlers which is next to a small park and young children’s facilities, which are all very good possibly up to the age of seven, then that’s it. The whole complex is a search mission and I recommend a good hour’s walk about to find were everything is. There is suppose to be a hotel map, unfortunately when we were there, the printers had gone on holiday too so no maps for us .I must say to find anything you do have to delve into pans laberenth,as most themed restaurants, shops and spa are in a subterranean world void of natural light, having seen the place last year as a building site, it has come a very long way to fruition with only minor works still in progress .The opulent open atrium with bonsai plants and star shaped stones are all very nice and relaxing ,but depending were you sit there are extract fans which are noisy and fumes coming from themed restaurant kitchens so cooking smells stick to your clothes. All themed restaurants are bookable via a touch screen system hidden away on-2 floor level god no’s why, it is a bit of a pain to use as you can only book two days in advance, so a tip here is at one minute past midnight book what you want and you will get the table you want, otherwise you will join the queue all the way to red square, you get my drift as they are very apparent everywhere and there mannerisms. I did note that some senior citizens went straight to the reception and asked for tables, and were happily obliged as computer technology was science fiction to them. All the food in the specialist restaurants were of good quality, possible the exception of the Italian, as we were not partial to belly draft pork with everything. May i point out if you are a large healthy eater, then these restaurants will no fill you up, as everything is on the minimal side of portions, my one daughter who is not a big eater, loves onion rings so ordered some only to find you are supplied with three, the look on her face nearly turned the waiter to stone, but it is not there fault, you get the feeling that portion sizes are being directed straight out of head office in Athens. The crepe shop is nice with ice creams cakes and a variety of crepes, but the strongest drink you can have there is water yes water no tea or coffee? And the Mexican fridge is still broke after two weeks for desserts. The Alila is nothing like the previous two new builds, Blue domes Kos, Laguna Crete and there seems to be something lacking. The champagne bar which is just seating around the atrium, as is the wine bar, have no wine or champagne lists on products like previous hotels, just do you like dry , sweet or normal, err what’s that. The Greeks are trying there hardest but can only work with what they have, and a tip here if you eat in the themed restaurants don’t sit outside as the cooking outlet fan go directly onto outside tables totally illegal in Britain, i saw customers in there top Armani dresses etc walk out chocking on thick blue fumes from what was been cooked. The woodwork on the ceilings are going black already and the place has only been open a month and it makes you wonder if you are having your evening meal in the local NCP with the engine switched on . The games room is at low level tucked away in one corner with an array of gaming machines and video games, and the internet corner is still not working. Evening entertainment is provided via the theatre and on the mezzanine floor, the theatre is to the left of the hotel partly underground. There were some singers and dancers, but the slapstick routine was pitiful and guests just left , but a couple of good groups did entertain on the mezzanine floor next to the bar wall. Drinks wise don’t expect your know brands as they sold out or were not in supply but were all very palatable. I have been to many five star hotels, but this is the first one that has never had rum or as the Greeks call it black rum, what’s going on here Mitsis, so take your own. We couldn’t find any cocktail menus either, only a small sheet description at the beach bar. The barman would make you up a cocktail if he new it, which was not like we had experienced at other Mitsis hotels. The relaxing sun beds were plentiful as new stock arrived each day so you always got one and the hotel was full, as far as towels , the usual 20e deposit got you a change of towels each day ,and the towel attendant was there most of the day from 9.30 to sunset just on the beach. The beach would have benefited of fifty tons of quality sand ,as easily found in other parts of the island as the present sharp rocky sand, needed jelly shoes, although pallet type walk ways were be built everywhere during our stay. The beach bar has good staff and small toilet facilities and showers are available. A nice touch here is the pizzeria, which serves all day freshly cooked pizza of limited choice but nice flavours, all can be consumed under a bedewing type tent on bean bags and small tables. The grass area of which there are loads is for kids to run around there’s a small park, there is a tennis court and a Ping-Pong table, also beach ball if you wish to join in. The yoga sessions are twice a day either on grass or early in the children s pool which is just over a metre deep. There are other sea activities that are payable such as Paragliding. Banana boat and a few other things that can pull your insides out, although these are not on the AI package. One point of interest may be boat trips, which are available fifty yards away, and you pay on the boat, they all operate to a time table that is clearly displayed, but note no boat trips on Sundays. I recommend the captain hook tour which is two and a half hour trip, calling at two nice secluded bays in which to snorkel ,all new equipment supplied and a beer or soft drink included, and half decent music playing all very leisurely for 15e ,kids ten and under cheaper, well worth it. I would recommend hiring a car so you can drive to many little alcoves yourself, or down to the end of the island to Prassonissi where there are miles of beach and you can go wind surfing or stroll out for miles in the sea only up to your waist. The Alila it’s self I would describe for families with children under ten, or with out children, or senior citizens, this is not a resort for teenagers or if they go it may be better for them to go to tacky Falaraki at night as it is only just over a mile down the road. The hotel is very wheel chair friendly and there are four main lifts serving all floors, and assistance seems to be all about and i think disabled rooms are catered for. The main restaurant may be better for them with its kaleidoscope of choice, food wise, but only one soup and yes they have no bananas? You do note that gluttony prevails with some Europeans though. We did try to keep our room due to a late flight, this is a hit and miss affair as it depends who is coming in after you. We were offered a shower room free of charge for one hour with towels provided and a well stocked fridge, although don’t leave anything on the bathroom floor as the shower leaks everywhere and is possibly on the still to finish off list .All in all a nice relaxing holiday we found the hotel immaculate, and they must have shares in windolene the amount of glass that is perpetually cleaned it gives the impression of more like a shopping mall in its design, but no one can complain on this discounted period, although prices will go up to recoup monies spent. Again I must congratulate the Greek hospitality we received; we only encountered a couple of waiters that needed a charisma bypass, so we may visit here again in the future as we love Rhodes its self, as regarding has the Mitsis Alila found the seventh wonder of the world again ,well the jury’s out and will have to see ,as some guests experienced quite a few problems with rooms and even the private pool rooms are not private at all , with complaints of blue pool lighting being on all night poring into there rooms. The yet another Mitsis new building in two years time is in the rumour mill so watch there press issues, it could be Corfu or Mykonos so watch this space ! As ever kind regards.

Room Tip: sea view top floor
  • Stayed June 2013, travelled with family
4 Thank sparkypetewolves

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (316)
  • Czech first
  • Polish first
  • Slovak first
London, United Kingdom
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 June 2013

I think that the best and most successful hotels are those who know which guests they are trying to target, know what they want to offer those guests and meet or exceed that brief. For example in the UK I love the Premier Inn hotels. They offer clean and modern rooms at a budget price, you know exactly what you're getting. The Mitsis Alila sells itself as an exclusive 5* ultra all inclusive resort. This instantly inspires certain expectations (in my mind). While the hotel building itself is 5*, the overall experience, food, drink etc. is not 5*. No chance. It's not in the same league as other 5* hotels and resorts I have stayed in. I have to base my review on what I was sold and therefore expected. I agree with the reviewer who said that if you are used to staying in true 5* hotels and resorts then you will be disappointed.

The hotel building is stunning, a real wow. It reminds me of places I have stayed at in Miami, light and airy, beautifully designed and furnished. It was spotlessly clean too. The same applies to the rooms. Our room was really big with plenty of storage, a separate seating area and balcony with a sea view. The bathroom was big too with a bath and a separate shower. I know everyone has mentioned it but the shower leaks all over the bathroom floor, and this seems to be the case in every room. This must be a design fault but honestly, how hard is it to fit a watertight shower cubicle? Also, our bed wasn't a double bed but two single beds pushed together. Minor points really.

Personally I don't have an issue with the 20 Euro towel deposit (20 Euros each by the way, so 40 Euros per couple), you get the money back at the end but what kind of guests do the hotel think they are attracting if they think we will steal the towels?! Not a very 5* experience in my opinion.

I do have an issue with the charge for using the gym and spa pool. I have never experienced this ever in any hotel of any star rating that I have stayed in previously. The gym is 10 Euros an hour and the pool 25 Euros per session. I never saw anyone in the gym (the hotel had around 800 adults and 250 children staying while we were there) which says it all. Also there is just one exercise bike, one running machine and little else, so calling it a gym and having the cheek to charge for it is laughable. The spa was beautiful, I had a lovely massage taking up the 'today only offer' of two treatments for the price of one which was actually available every day as the spa was like a ghost town.

As I just said, there were around 1000 guests at the hotel. Not the exclusive resort I was expecting. The vast majority of the other guests were Russian, there were some Eastern European guests too.To say that the Russians were rude is an understatement, they were obnoxious and rude beyond belief. Some of the behaviour I witnessed from them was appalling. There were also a lot of children and babies, it wasn't even half term when we were there so I can only imagine what it is like then!

The staff are really the stars of this hotel. They are hardworking, polite and friendly and take their jobs seriously. They genuinely want to make sure you enjoy your stay. I hope they are well rewarded because they work long hours and have to deal with some questionable treatment from some guests.

The food I'm afraid is not 5*. No chance! I was pleasantly surprised by the buffet restaurant, the food was good and there was a wide choice too. The atmosphere was akin to feeding time at the zoo though (kids running riot all over the place, people behaving as if there was about to be a famine, piling their plates sky high and then not even eating most of what they had taken) so we only went there once during our stay. The other restaurants are nothing to write home about, not terrible but not especially good either, the exception being the Asian which was the best of a bad bunch and therefore always busy. Overall not 5*, more like 2* - again not what I was sold so not what I was expecting. The booking system is farcical, one computer in the basement (for 1000 guests) that was a nightmare to use. We gave up on it on the first day and went direct to the restaurant manager each day to see what availability there was in each restaurant.

The drink available was very disappointing. The wine in the restaurants was fine as you can order bottles but in the bars the wine definitely comes from boxes under the counter and was barely drinkable. 5*? I don't think so. Also, the lack of international branded drinks was surprising. I asked for a Gordon's and tonic in all the bars and was met with a blank stare as soon as I said gin they brought out the local stuff. The 'champagne' in the 'champagne bar' was not champagne. Calling it cava is kind, it's more like Lambrini, but not as nice. I don't know about you but I don't go to a 5* exclusive ultra all inclusive resort and expect to be served wine from a box and cheapo fizz.

Comparing the Mitsis to other 5*  ultra all inclusive resorts, they are overselling and under delivering in my opinion. The food and drink are below par and really let the hotel down. From reading the marketing material (on which I based the decision to book my stay) it is clear that Mitsis wanted to offer an amazing luxury all inclusive experience but they haven't been able to deliver it.They got the building right but the rest doesn't come up to scratch, they are cutting corners and not living up to their promises. I don't know if this is due to the dire state of the Greek economy, the hotel is a year late in opening.

If you want a family holiday with a bit of style and you're not fussed about food and wine then this is definitely the place for you. If you're a couple who want a chilled relaxing stay and want to wine and dine in style then stay somewhere else. I have stayed at other 5* hotels during their opening few months for vastly reduced rates and they have been excellent so I don't agree that just because you can get a good deal, you should expect less.

I know for a fact that the manager and staff are reading these reviews so I hope that they take on board some of the constructive criticism and make some changes.

Room Tip: Sea view on a high floor
12 Thank MsSunshineGal
Northampton, England, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 June 2013

We spent 11 nights the Alila early June, and were very impressed with hotel, fabulous decor, relaxing location, and good facilities...and a water park within walking distance was a bonus!! The hotel was kept very clean, maids came x2 a day in the morning to clean and evening to change towels. Children's evening entertainment was very repetitive, disco every night with same songs, during daytime in our first week there they had family activities such as darts and table tennis tournaments however during last 4/5 days of our stay this stopped, which was a shame. However the bars and the restaurants were excellent, as were the staff running and working in them who did a fantastic job. the food in the main Buffett had plenty of choice, but wasn't always great but there were improvements whilst we were there. But the theme restaurants were fantastic, particularly the Greek, and our favourite the Italian, where the food was amazing and the staff all worked so hard and were so so friendly and helpful, every evening was a pleasure!!!

• Stayed May 2013, travelled with family
Brasov, Romania
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 June 2013

we stayed at this hotel during 11-18.06.2013
Iwas very pleasantly surprised the exceptional quality of the location and service
It's the third time as we come in Greece, but it was the best stay.
The entire staff was to a high standard, but I would like to highlight an exceptional employee of this resort: Mr. Julian Cretu.
We will definetly return.
Dan R.

Reading, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 June 2013

Trip advisor makes you analyse hotels/trips/experiences to the nth degree - Back in the old days you had a few pics in a brochure and that was enough - now we want too much, expect too much and want to know what everyone thought of it - a few bad reviews and that seed of doubt is set - you move on to the next and the next ... This my TA friends is as true as it comes and before you read my blurb on the hotel - if you want a truly great hotel,wonderful staff, a great selection of food and if you think £160 per night for 2 people AI (not including flight) is a good deal then do not count this out. It prob wont be perfect, you may experience some issues but its how they are dealt with how it matters -

My girlfriend and I have just come back from 10 nights - we had high expectations its brand new (May 1) but also some reservations (due to TripAdvisor) but this seemed the best of the bunch - never been to Rhodes, a bit more expensive than we wished to spend but we bit the bullet - The flights were actually £500+

We arrived late at night, greeted by the hotel porter - The look on the faces of the other holiday makers on our bus as we got off told us this hotel looked impressive - A massive reception area - yet the smallest reception desk you will ever see in such an impressive place - No bother no fuss we checked in and were shown to room 80 - Ground floor - facing the front of the hotel - the road actually - we did have a balcony which was part of the offer - The room struck us a smaller than expected and looking in the bathroom we soon realised it was equipped for disabled people - No bath, no major issue - the biggest problem was the bathroom had nothing to put anything anywhere... in fact the whole room lacked any kind of places to place anything... The sink or the toilet was the only place to put anything - no shelves, no vanity unit nothing.

This wasn't what we were looking for, the room just wasn't practical for a 10 day stay for us at least... Without trying to drag this part out and with the help of the hotel we were relocated to room 246 sea view - This was the room we were expecting - You know the ones in the pictures with the sofas in - Bath with shower, sep shower and a sink with a vanity unit to place stuff on and in - amazing really... The room had air con, all worked fine but it created a pool of water between the hall and the lounge - I reported this but nothing was done about it - No great issue to us we just placed a towel down on the flooded area in the morning - My concern was where the water was going beyond our room...

I cannot fault the staff at all - The only thing I would say is the animation team should have a uniform of some sort so they are easily identified early in your stay. It would also be useful if the hotel gave you a leaflet with timetable of activities and who is who on that team.. Bottom line is go to the animation hut on the beach - there is yoga on the grass every day at 10 and some evening there was a body pump type activity at about 5. There is a tennis court - get your name down if you want a slot on the court... Every day they play volleyball in the morning and afternoon - Just rock up and join in if you want... There is a Brazilian dance party at the beach bar on Sunday from 4 - 6 - The watersports is dedicated to the hotel but not free - It looks like a well run setup tho and the guy running it knows his stuff and looks after his customers - we didn't try it but go on the beach safari on the banana thingy as it takes you to Anthony Quinn Bay which is one of the best coves on the island...

The sunbeds - when we got into the flow - we had zero issues getting one and they are the most comfy beds I've used on a beach/pool area - good quality wood with a thick cushion our gripe was the umbrellas didn't collapse so you had to keep moving the beds round and out of the shade - for others this was fine - yes some people will go down early and reserve beds with towels - it happens everywhere... but we would go down at 8:45 - back row last chairs on the right - you get more room to move around, it seems to be the last area to get populated cos its the furthest from the bar and toilet - but seriously its like a 2 minute walk on wooden path..

Talking of the beach - yep its stoney take some beach shoes and you will have no issues - walk down to water side in flips and remove - its no major concern...

The food options are good - we are not massive foodies but we aint everything with chips will do either - The main hall has a massive variety for breakfast, lunch and evening meal - Huge salad bar, some local kebabs and chips on one stand, main food selections with 20 options of various fish, meats, veg - 2 soups every night, bread, some basic cheese selections, and plenty of sweets and ice creams. Choice of eating inside and out too if you wish.

There are other food options too, a greek, Italian and Asian restaurant that you can book via an online system - it aint the best way, but it works, but generally allow to get space the day after next - The asian is very popular... Then you have more options, mexican and pita bar and to finish a savoury and sweet crepes bar that is open til 2am... I tried the pizza bar on the beach once - it very popular and standard was good enough but done expect to rock up and get a calzone - its a couple of base options like Cheese & Tomato and perhaps one with ham...

The drink - well some of the local spirits are well local - but as you get to know some of the staff you can eek out some other options - the wine is ok, the G/f couldnt drink it in the end - too much of a cab-sav type girl - Beer is fine and you can get it pretty much all day if you want - The beach bar is only open til 6 and your drinks are serviced up in plastic cups but all other bars are glass...

The champagne and the wine bar are fine also - open at 6 - the staff are very friendly - we never had to wait for a drink and all the reviews of not being able to get to the bar for the Russians didn't happen to us - Its not that kind of bar, you don't go and prop it up demanding service from the staff - you seat round the garden view at tables and they come to you... as you get to know the girls they know what you want - They will allow you to take the glasses upstairs but really try to take them back or it can cause grief for them and they appreciate you doing this. They also provide little nibbles whilst drinking at the bars too.. Its more like an expensive cava to be honest, brut, demi-sec, rose and sweet (goes well with a sweet crepe downstairs) - the other good thing for us is that kids aren't allowed at these bars...
Not even the Russian ones

Yep you have to pay a EUR20 deposit for a beach towel per person - if that's a big deal take your own... you do get it back - its just a deposit... just don't lose your receipt.

Get a hire car - the deal in the hotel aint that bad - we got a base car for EUR70 for 2 days all inclusive no hidden extras, no loaded fuel tank - go to Rhodes, Lindos, the temple of butterflies and the monastry at filerimos. The bottom tip parasoni we didnt get to but wish we had... If you want a cabriolet - allow more time for availability and expect £150 for days

There are some design faults with this hotel for sure but will it affect your stay - maybe but not overly - I do fear for its quality in a years or so time, the showers all seem to flood - our one in room 80 flooded into the corridor, the one in 246 flooded also - the grout is already turning yellow, some not all of the furniture wont take the battering of kids, drink, sun tan lotion - but not al for example the seats in the restaurant are all wipe easy...

The evening entertainment was generally good, Beatles tribute band and a guy playing a guitar and singing covers was very very good...

Would I go back ? - possibly yeah - Rhodes is a very nice island, the weather is amazing - we had a day of rain but that was unusual - It was just getting too hot for us at the end of our stay at the low 30's - it gets more like high 30's in July August so bear that in mind..If I could get a bungalow with its private little sun area and pool it would prob swing it

The gym is a let down for me - as others have said - it should be included - even for what is in there its not worth the charge - The spa is suffering - they keep offering deals to encourage people in for treatments - we didn't use it so cant comment - The shops aren't very exciting but someone saw the fur shop as a necessity..

Its not perfect but very little is these days - I stayed in Benidorm in a 4* hotel in April and it was nothing compared to this - not even on the Radar - As that saying goes you will never please all of the people all of the time but the staff will do everything they can to help and look after you..

I speak as I find and I hope you find this helpful in your quest to find a hotel and holiday..

Room Tip: Check you are getting a sea view.. ask how much extra for a Bungalow -
8 Thank 7Fish
Surrey
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 June 2013 via mobile

So we normally stay at the secrets resorts in the Caribbean so have been used to all ins.
This hotel had good and bad points and it is simply a matter of what you are used too.
The food in the Asian, ouzari, Greek and Italian was nice not great but nice.
The Mexican, buffet and pitta not good.
Sometimes you had bottled wine with dinner but at the bar they did use box wine. The Champagne bar was a cava bar.
The drinks were local with the exception of the back lobby bar that had Bacardi and gordens gin.
The beach bar staff were very good they were snowed under as the was was packed.
They serve the drinks in little plastic cups during the day, if you are used to 5* this will shock you.
The pool was busy and loud, when we booked this hotel we thought there was multiple pools.... Wrong just a kids pool and a small main pool.
So would we go back.... No
is it a 5* ? not if you are used to The Caribbean or Dubai.
However the staff are lovely and we didn't pay 5* prices.If you are booked go and have fun .... Try not to let the Russians get to you they are really rude.... Queue what Queue.

• Stayed May 2013
1 Thank staceykayellis
Swindon
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 June 2013

We too stayed at the alila 5-12 June and can only wonder if the previous chap was at the same hotel?
The hotel was 5 star plus, the furnishings were supurb, the food was much better than other 5 star we have stayed at - the variety was excellent with all the other restaurants you could choose from. We didn't actually make it to the champagne bar but it was always well attended. Re the NO 'Gordons' etc, the International drinks were served in the bar past Reception - limited choice, but they were there!
Have to agree about the Eastern Europeans, mainly the Russians, they are so rude and pushy, do not control their children - hence they are running riot everywhere!
All the staff were super friendly and helpful, when we arrived we were gutted to find we were in a tiny room with one window, which didn't even open (Room 801) - down to reception to request another room, as it was 2am the chap on desk couldn't do anything, we had to wait till morning. The hotel was full to overflowing but the reception staff could not have been more helpful, we ended up with a lovely room (bungalow) 965, we were the last one so only had people on one side and no-one above - perfect for us. Loungers right in front of our terrace which meant we could use our rooms facilities all day.
Rooms cleaned, fridge topped up every day. The beach was disappointing being so pebbly, but we knew this before we went, so we tended to stay on the terrace near the pool.
The staff in the restaurants and bars were absolutely brilliant, soon got to know your preferences, I.e. Hot, Hot water for tea every time we went in, bar staff pre-empted our drink requirements and always served us at our table. We could not fault anything and, believe me, we have stayed at a lot of 5 star hotels!

The cleaners are constantly on the go, the whole place is immaculate! They do a wonderful job!
The only downside was the return to the airport - took 1hr 50 minutes with Thomas Cook, for a half hour journey!!!
Would we go again? Most definitely - but we'd taxi to and from airport.

Room Tip: Insist on a sea view
5 Thank Elaine R
Also consider these accommodations in or near Faliraki
Mitsis Faliraki Beach Hotel
4.5 of 5 bubbles 1,321 reviews
Pegasos Beach Hotel
Pegasos Beach Hotel
#4 of 74 in Faliraki

Been to Mitsis Alila Resort & Spa? Share your experiences!