“Fabulous place with lovely staff”

Mitsis Alila Resort & Spa
Ranked #1 of 70 Hotels in Faliraki
Reviewed 28 May 2014

Stunning hotel that is kept immaculately clean all the staff were lovely can't do enough. The food was also great the location is wonderful if you are looking for a relaxing holiday this won't disappoint.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
4  Thank William R

Reviewed 28 May 2014

I have never written a review on Trip Advisor but felt I had to as this hotel is amazing. We leave on Saturday. We came here with our two girls and they have had the best time ever. We travel to Greece every year and by far this hotel has been the best. We are fussy when it comes to food, all restaurants are amazing, not your usual all inclusive food. The rooms are spacious, clean and are beautifully decorated. All the staff are so friendly, my husband and I had a massage together and they arranged to have our girls looked after. Our girls don't normally like kids club but they loved this one, it's convenient as it is by the pool therefore were able to see our girls at all times. I cannot fault this hotel in any way, we are already looking to book to come back next year.

4  Thank Andrie5
Reviewed 28 May 2014

This hotel is an amazing five star resort everything you could wish for fantastic everything carnt wait to return the restaurants food staff beach rooms pools bars drinks premium brands it a deffo wow factor x

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled with friends
3  Thank Angiewadlow
Reviewed 27 May 2014

We have stayed in 5 star hotels before and this is one of the best.
The food was the best I have ever tasted in an hotel with Italian, Mexican and Greek to name a few.
We were upgraded to a family room which was perfect with a 6 month old baby and all the extra luggage she brings! The rooms and decor were stunning with white and silver throughout. Lots of room and a lovely power shower with regular towel changes and mini-bar refills.
On arrival we were told to simply leave our bags with the porters and were given a glass of champagne.
The pools were immaculate and the childrens area was perfect. As it's an exclusive hotel obviously a childrens area is important as not all guests want the noise that children bring!
We had a massage in the spa which is one of the best we have ever had.
The reception staff were so friendly and helpful.
We did have the problem on the first day of our little one being asleep and were told we couldn't then take her buggy into the breakfast area. The manager did offer us room service as they have no other alternative, so that is the only detail I would change. However they were very understanding and the highchair they provided was exactly like our one at home and totally hygienic and clean with a padded support.
The staff were so sweet towards my daughter and one of the spa staff even offered to look after our baby whilst we had a massage! Her name was Eirina and she was lovely! Have excellent customer service, she is a credit to the hotel.
Would definitely stay again.

1  Thank Han84942
Reviewed 27 May 2014

There is nothing to complain about, absolutely the best ever we have stayed in.
Evelina in the champagne bar is a star!
The food is delicious and brilliant. And of course the most important all the staff made a wonderful job. We will be back.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with friends
4  Thank Titti M
Reviewed 26 May 2014

I travel a bit and this has far been the best hotel I have stayed in. A special thank you for Evelina who works in the champagne bar, she is a true asset to the hotel, really hard worker and was a pleasure to see everyday. Also to Anastasia who bought me tea everyday with the most welcoming smile and on hand constantly. Everyone one was truly amazing and can not fault in any way. Thank you for making my holiday so perfect.

6  Thank Hannah C
Reviewed 26 May 2014

We have been travelling to Greece for many years. I have to be honest, this is the best hotel we have stayed in. From the moment we arrived to the time we left, we were met by some of the most friendliest,helpful staff you would wish to meet.
The food was absolutely brilliant, my suit trousers are a little bit tight and I am on a diet. I have never eaten so much. From breakfast through till dinner I never stopped. Well done to all the Chefs, excellent job. Good to see some guests being asked to leave the dining room because they had shorts on at dinner. The two maître de's were good men.
As non-alcohol drinkers, may I suggest that in the cocktail menu you could add non-alcohol cocktails.
One thing I must say, a big thank you to ALL the staff, every where was immaculately kept. The room, 314, was spotless. The food, say no more.
Will we go back????? Oh yes.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
3  Thank David D
Also consider these accommodations in or near Faliraki
Elysium Resort & Spa
Rodos Palladium
#3 of 20 in Kallithea
Atrium Prestige Thalasso Spa Resort and Villas
Pegasos Deluxe Beach Hotel

Been to Mitsis Alila Resort & Spa? Share your experiences!