“An excellent choice”
Review of Billy's Studios

Billy's Studios
Ranked #14 of 70 Hotels in Faliraki
Reviewed 11 June 2014

I arrived last Monday, hot and tired and without a reservation and found it to be one of those places where you know you are going to want to stay even before you get to see a room. The quality of the welcome was superb and this standard was maintained right the way through my stay.

The staff are very kind, eager to help, generous and knowledgable about the local area.

The rooms are very clean, beds comfortable, well lit, plenty of cupboard space, good bed linen and a clean and well functioning bathroom with quality towels. I slept very well.

The public areas follow this same pattern with a friendly and well stocked bar area and a truly beautiful pool terrace, all clean and well maintained.

They offer a food menu and last night I had a beautiful freshly prepared and generous chef's salad - just delicious and exactly what I wanted. The cost of this with a cold beer was €7.50. I felt well treated.

I am always interested in reviews and looked down the list to read the efforts of those who gave two and one blobs. As always I feel that these people who are so negative when everybody else has been positive are saying more about themselves than they are about the place they are reviewing and are perhaps looking for five star facilities yet only want to pay half a star prices.

I feel that I received value way above the money I paid and I am generally quite 'picky'.

Give it a try, it is worth it.

Just a note tripadvisor, sort out your site. There is not a restaurant or a fitness centre and once blobbed in error, on my iPad was impossible to get back. Other people must be having this problem, and tripadvisor you should make it easier.

Room Tip: I would assume that all rooms are fine. In honesty only saw mine and the one next to it. Mine was...
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled solo
4  Thank Tuscanenglishman

Reviewed 5 June 2014

Me and my family spent 12 nights at Billy's Studios and would definetely come back!
It's a small hotel with a very nice pool and also a hot tub. During the main season the bar is open 24h and you can get all drinks and food whenever you order.
The rooms are also very nice and big enough for 2 persons.
The hotel is situated very close to the beach (10 min) and the bars and restaurants (15 min) of Faliraki.
But most of all we enjoyed the friendliness and helpfulness of the stuff, everyone tried to make our stay as pleasant as possible.
Thank you so much for the great time and all the best for you :)

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
3  Thank JuliaZ1989
Reviewed 15 March 2014

I went to Billys Studio's in July 2012 with the girls and it was one of the best holidays to date! When we arrived the manager was there to greet us! We had free shots also! even though we were tired... we didnt want to let him down! The rooms were very clean and the cleaners maintained this standard throughout our stay! The pool area was also very clean, with plenty of beds throughout the stay! The closest supermarket was only a 5 minute walk down the 'alley' into Faliraki! This wasnt a problem in the day, however late at night when we went out... it was extremely creepy and uneasy for us young girls to walk! But the only other route into town took an extra 15 minutes along the road so every night we drunkenly held hands and walked quickly down the alley!
Faliraki nightlife at this time was very busy! Theres a few fantastic bars to visit on your way into bar street! All staff were very friendly and free drinks came quick and fast! However we always started our night drinking at our hotel bar where the staff provided slush alcoholic cocktails (amazing!) especially when your so hot! They also had a bbq one of the nights, which was delicious! and kareoke! if your a young group of people looking for the night not to end when you got back to your room then i wouldnt suggest here! The manager has a very strict rule that no one was allowed back with us at night, otherwise we pay an extra 50 euro's for their 'stay'! And hes always there to make sure... so dont think you can get away with it!

There are also a few restaurants on your way into town which we tried, and was very nice! But most of the time we ate dinner at Billys! The food was nice, cheap, basic but just what you need!

We did visit the beach a couple of days and was SANDY! However it took us 10-15 minutes to walk down the beach to find a nice area to stay.

Although Faliraki wasnt what it used to be; there are alot of closed shops! We still had a fantastic time! But i wouldnt suggest it for families. There are alot of Albanions who visit and are extremely good a bag pinching so beware of these!

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with friends
5  Thank LauraDale1992
Reviewed 18 October 2013

My partner and I stayed at Billy's as we had a wedding to go to in the area. We received a warm welcome with free drinks. This continued throughout our stay, the staff were all very friendly and made us feel at home. We constantly received free drinks and food throughout the week. Rooms were basic but clean and we received fresh towels three times during the week. It provided a good base to explore the area and the pool area and bar were really nice.

We attended the BBQ and the food was to a high standard and good value for money! This was a brilliant place to stay, and if you want to go somewhere where you can relax and are made to feel to feel at home this is the place for you. Thanks for an awesome week Mike!!!

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
7  Thank Sammc84
Reviewed 11 October 2013

My boyfriend and I stayed at Billys for two weeks in September and we loved it. We got a great welcome and free drinks when we arrived (in fact we got lots of free drinks and shots over the two weeks!) they do a weekly bbq and whenever we ate at billys the food was great. the rooms are nice, and the cleaners come in everyday to empty the bins and give fresh towels ect. The pool area was lovely and kept nice and clean. Loved our holiday at Billys and would definatley go back any time! 'THE PARTY IS HERE' we love you Mike :)

• Stayed: September 2013
2  Thank chelsey1992
Reviewed 11 October 2013

When we arrived to the hotel we were welcomed with a free drink and shot, at the hotel there is no rushing it is all relaxed and very welcoming, the food is extremely good and mikes bbq is amazing. The best hotel I've ever stayed in by far, don't even look for any others billys is were the party is !

• Stayed: October 2013
1  Thank danielalton
Reviewed 30 September 2013 via mobile

My sister and I stayed for 2 weeks nd struggled to find reasons to go out. The place was beautiful, just off the main road so quiet and the staff were exceptional. They r a lovely family and treat their customers the same. I recommend the barbeque, it IS where the party is. Miss u guys already

• Stayed: September 2013