“Thanks for the holiday”

Ranked #4 of 71 Hotels in Faliraki
Chelyabinsk, Russia
“Thanks for the holiday”
Reviewed 18 August 2014

Hello!! Our hotel was Vista, but our favorite place was the hotel Billy's Studios!!! Very nice hotel, with nice pool. A pleasant environment for relaxation create wonderful people who work at this hotel !!! To each guest as they relate to his kinsman, very carefully and carefully! A huge thank you to them for a great vacation!! Special thanks to Stefano for the attention and kindness!! We wish the hotel further prosperity!!
Natalie and Nikita, Russia, holiday 5-15 August 2014

• Stayed August 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Oktogo.ru

2 Thank NatalieKrohalewa

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (17)
  • Finnish first
  • Greek first
  • Hungarian first
London, United Kingdom
Reviewed 13 August 2014

I stayed with my family ( mom and dad) at the Billy's studios for a week. We were impressed by the family who runs the business hospitality. They made us feel very welcome and comfortable. Before arrival we have requested the quiet room and we were delighted to receive a very quiet room with the private garden further away from the rest of accommodation. We tried the local greek meals at the bar and the food ( including the BBQ made by the family) was really good. The pool area was also very nice. The location was very convenient - close by the beach and the town centre. We received free drinks throughout our stay and enjoyed the Greek family friendliness and the sense of humour. I would not hesitate to recommend this lovely family hotel to the families and young travellers.

• Stayed August 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank Agne951
Derbyshire uk
Reviewed 7 July 2014

Me and my wife stayed here for a week at the end of June. We're in our mid thirties so wanted to stay somewhere that was lively but at the same time we didn't want to be woken at 4am by drunken teenagers in the next room! Well we made the right choice staying at Billy's, from when we arrived we felt welcome and comfortable and there was a pleasant atmosphere in the bar / reception area and we were treated to a free drink! The first two days we stayed around the pool which is a good size and really easy on the eye, we had a few snacks and lots of drinks and the service and food was top notch! Pool area never crowded and never an issue finding a sunbed either. The rooms are very clean and I think recently refurbished. It's a short stroll to the beach and a nice walk into the centre of faliraki (10 mins) but its a nice walk with lots of shops, bars and tavernas, to pass on the way. The hospitality from the family that run Billy's is what makes this place THE PLACE TO STAY IN FALIRAKI !! We travel to Greece most years and this has been our favourite holiday so far. Great BBQ night well worth the money and really great meeting other guests. I can understand why this hotel is number 1 on trip advisor and we will be really looking forward to seeing you all again next year. (Bruce) Lee and Letitia

• Stayed June 2014, travelled as a couple
4 Thank Lee A
Tenby, United Kingdom
Reviewed 5 July 2014 via mobile

Another wonderful stay at Billy's Studios! I can't speak high enough of this family run business! Mike, Yiota, Stefanos, and Ali all do everything they can to make your stay as good as possible. They cooked us a different traditional Greek dish every evening, dish out the free drinks/shots, and are always on hand to help in any way they can!
This is my 3rd visit and certainly won't be my last! They treat you like part of the family, and what a warm, friendly, loving family they are!
Thank you for another set of memories to take away from our stay guys!

Stayed July 2014
1 Thank Spook82
Sydney, Australia
Reviewed 19 June 2014

We stayed here last year for my birthday and this place has remained with me as one of the magic travelling experiences. Family run and owned - Mike had my 89yo Grandma drinking shnapps with a tea towel under her chin! A generous and wonderful character always making sure people in his care feel looked after and are happy. The party was definitely here... Everyboday Clap!! Wonderful memories that we will never forget. To Mike, Elvis and all the special gang. Jamas and Thanks you

Stayed July 2013, travelled with friends
3 Thank Sebliminal
Tuscany, Italy
Reviewed 11 June 2014

I arrived last Monday, hot and tired and without a reservation and found it to be one of those places where you know you are going to want to stay even before you get to see a room. The quality of the welcome was superb and this standard was maintained right the way through my stay.

The staff are very kind, eager to help, generous and knowledgable about the local area.

The rooms are very clean, beds comfortable, well lit, plenty of cupboard space, good bed linen and a clean and well functioning bathroom with quality towels. I slept very well.

The public areas follow this same pattern with a friendly and well stocked bar area and a truly beautiful pool terrace, all clean and well maintained.

They offer a food menu and last night I had a beautiful freshly prepared and generous chef's salad - just delicious and exactly what I wanted. The cost of this with a cold beer was €7.50. I felt well treated.

I am always interested in reviews and looked down the list to read the efforts of those who gave two and one blobs. As always I feel that these people who are so negative when everybody else has been positive are saying more about themselves than they are about the place they are reviewing and are perhaps looking for five star facilities yet only want to pay half a star prices.

I feel that I received value way above the money I paid and I am generally quite 'picky'.

Give it a try, it is worth it.

Just a note tripadvisor, sort out your site. There is not a restaurant or a fitness centre and once blobbed in error, on my iPad was impossible to get back. Other people must be having this problem, and tripadvisor you should make it easier.

Room Tip: I would assume that all rooms are fine. In honesty only saw mine and the one next to it. Mine was...