This hotel is just a short walk from the main bar and club street, but not so close that it is rowdy and loud at night. The beach is a 5 minute walk, and there is a supermarket at the hotel. The breakfasts are a tad unusual, but I enjoyed them.
The only downside is the air conditioning, there was an extra cost of 30€ but even when it was on full blast you couldn't tell.
Would definitely recommend.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Lyristis Hotel enjoys a pleasant location in a quiet area of Faliraki however guests will find the resort’s nightlife within an easy walk of the hotel as well as the beach and the resort’s shops, cafes and restaurants. The hotel provides guests with simple yet comfortable accommodation featuring simple guest rooms all of which provide a selection of amenities. Guests may enjoy a selection of hotel facilities and services which include a swimming pool and terrace where a spot of sunbathing can be enjoyed as well as bar. The Lyristis Hotel is the perfect choice for both young travellers and couples and those seeking simple accommodation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Odigeo, Travel Republic (UK), LoveHolidays, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Lyristis Studios & Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lyristis Studios Faliraki
- Lyristis Studios & Apartments Faliraki, Rhodes