From September 13 -22, 2011 we have visited this hotel in Faliraki (Rhodos) for the second time and again we had a very good stay.
As we search a location that offers just lodging, this hotel is one of the few possibilities in Faliraki.
Most often ‘Half-Board’ or ‘All-In’ is being offered, which is OK but is not what we are looking for.
With respect to breakfast and dinner we want to make our own choice; where, what and at which time.
“Sun and Sea Hotel & Appartments” in Faliraki is a very simple hotel, so for those who are used to a certain level of luxury this hotel will not be the perfect choice.
For us it has everything what we are searching for:
- Spacious room with balcony, bathroom, kitchenette (which we have used only to make Dutch coffee)
- Low priced appartment
- Large swimming pool outside
- Possibility to have a breakfast of your own choice
- Large room downstairs with TV-area, pool, bar
- Very hospitable and helpful owners; Savas Manias and family
- Nudist beach at 150 mtr
- Beach / Boulevard at 400 mtr
- Shops at walking distance
- Restaurants at walking distance
- Very quiet hotel without all kinds of daily entertainment
- No nuisance; which might also be due to the fact that we have booked in low season.
Again we have found multiple pleasant and nice restaurants in Faliraki where had good dinners at acceptable prices.
Strongly recommended is ‘real’ Italian restaurant ‘Pomodoro’!
We, once again, say ‘Thank You’ to the family Manias for the nice and pleasant stay in their hotel.
- Also Known As:
- Sun And Sea Apartments
- Sun & Sea Apartments Hotel Faliraki
- Sun & Sea Apartments Faliraki, Rhodes