hi all, had a week at this hotel, calm and quiet, nice rooms with sea views, all new.
The beach, like all Falerakah - pebbles, we do well. well the hotel on HB, we enjoyed it, we were with my daughter and it was not boring, there's a hotel near Esperidos (100% free) he enters the hotel chain as Esperos Palace, not the Problem go out there and play, lots of fun for children afternoon and evening. each come to take the car is not rolling - without the key problems.
One - what we want to draw the attention of all is the restaurant - if you are on the first day sat at a table - then you sit there until the end of the holiday, we have a child in the morning sat on another table - had to communicate with the control in an unpleasant tone and one of the waiters by name Dimitrius - was rude to us. This is a big minus for this hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Esperos Palace Hotel is built next to the sea with its Blue Flag Awarded beach, very close to Rhodes town and all the attractions of the island. Esperos Palace is a 4 + star hotel created with taste and luxury aesthetics but also a world where everything has been carefully prepared for you to offer an unforgettable summer holiday in Faliraki and Rhodes island. The elegant rooms and suites of Esperos Palace overlooking the blue sea and the soothing green of the gardens of the hotel guarantee both relaxation and comfort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Traveltool, S.L.U., Ebookers, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Bookgreece.com, Priceline, Agoda, Travel Republic (UK), Cancelon, Evoline ltd, Hotel.de and HotelQuickly so you can book your Esperos Palace Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Esperos Palace Faliraki
- Esperos Palace Hotel Faliraki
- Esperos Palace Resort Faliraki, Rhodes