I cannot understand how anyone could moan about this hotel. The staff were excellent, food was amazing and the location was fantastic. There were not many English in the hotel but we were on holiday so we never spent much time there so it was not a big problem. Faliraki is brilliant only 1 euro on the bus and these run all night. Overall I cannot think of one bad thing to say about this hotel, I would highly recommend this hotel to people of all ages, I am 23 and went with my boyfriend and I very much doubt I will ever have a better time anywhere else. Do not worry about the bad reviews I think these people must be talking about another hotel!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Esperos Palace Hotel is built next to the sea with its Blue Flag Awarded beach, very close to Rhodes town and all the attractions of the island. Esperos Palace is a 4 + star hotel created with taste and luxury aesthetics but also a world where everything has been carefully prepared for you to offer an unforgettable summer holiday in Faliraki and Rhodes island. The elegant rooms and suites of Esperos Palace overlooking the blue sea and the soothing green of the gardens of the hotel guarantee both relaxation and comfort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Bookgreece.com, Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., Odigeo, Agoda, Priceline, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Esperos Palace Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Esperos Palace Faliraki
- Esperos Palace Hotel Faliraki
- Esperos Palace Resort Faliraki, Rhodes