“Best Hotel !”
Review of Zoes Hotel

Zoes Hotel
Ranked #7 of 70 Hotels in Faliraki
Reviewed 6 September 2012

Zoe's Studio Hotel is the best one in Rhodos ! It's near Faliraki center , that's a really nice place, where there is a lot of guys and cool bars and clubs ! Zoe's is also near the most beautiful beaches of the island..Ladiko and Antnoy queen bay ! By the way Zoe's is a really clean hotel, it has a really beauty pool and the personal is kind and really friendly ! Me and my friends stayed there for 2 weeks and we didn't want to leave anymore ! so if you have to chose a place where make your holidays you must go there, it's the best one! ;)

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled with friends
1  Thank Aleessandrop

Reviewed 6 September 2012

The hotel is great , always clean and in a good position between the seaside and the centre of Faliraki. But the most great things is the staff. They are very good people and helpful. I went with my friends (we were 3) and they were such as parents for us !! I'm sure you'll enjoy your stay!!

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled with friends
1  Thank AndreanaGandini
Reviewed 21 July 2012

You really feel like you have had a chilled and relaxing holiday at Zoe's all the staff can not do enough to make you feel welcome'we arrived late and a meal was prepared for us straight away, the food and drinks are very reasonably priced ,the room was spotless and very roomy,the hotel and surrounding grounds were kept to tip top conditions.Niki and the whole family just treated us as part of the family,the local beaches are amazing and within a short walking distance,and if you want something a little lively Faliraki is a twenty minute walk away or the Taxi's are very reasonable.I just can not wait to return next year to what i class as my second family.

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled with friends
2  Thank Julie B
Reviewed 15 July 2012

This place is great and highly recommendable. My girlfriend and I had nine terrific days at this family run oasis outside of Faliraki, and truly got good value for our money. Zoes is a clean, good looking place with extremely kind and service minded staff. The atmosphere is one of true tranquility with all the necessities for a good stay. We rented bikes in Faliraki Centre (15 minutes away) and could be at several different beaches within five to ten minutes. Anthony Quinn, perhaps the most beautiful beach in all of Rhodes was a five minute bikeride away. You'll have to pay extra for air condition and internet and the breakfast is quite simple, but that's about the only negative I have to say about Zoes. Go.
Eirik (and Katarina) - Norway

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Eirik G
Reviewed 13 July 2012

Jackie Julie & Andrea June 2012.
What an amazing holiday!! This family run hotel is about a 15 minute walk from the resort of Faliraki, 10 minutes from the stunning Traganou Beach, Anthony Quinn bay and Ladiko bay. We arrived late but Zoe was more than happy to prepare a late snack for us, the rooms are very spacious and cleaned to a high standard on a regular basis. The grounds are immaculate the gardener is an asset to the Zoes Hotel. We visited Lindos and The Old Town via the local bus which was very comfortable and reasonably priced. I was bitten really badly by Mosquito’s and had to take a trip to the local Chemist Zoes husband didn’t think twice to take us. We really can not thank Niki and her family enough for the hospitality and more shown while staying at this tranquil Hotel, I have and will recommend the Zoe Hotel to all visiting Rhodes it’s a must!! We will be returning very soon and can not wait. One more thing, I was deeply disappointed to read the terrible reviews left on this site and totally disagree with them!!!

Room Tip: All rooms are excellent!
  • Stayed: June 2012, travelled with friends
2  Thank Jackie G
Reviewed 24 June 2012

Colin & Keisha Green june 2012.
This is a beautiful family run hotel about a 20 minute walk from the resort of Faliraki, 10 minutes from the stunning Anthony quinn bay and Ladiko bay. If you are looking for a place to relax in peace with night life just down the road ( but not too close) in a friendly atmosphere this is the place to go, I spent 2 days looking through holiday web sites before I found Zoe's hotel and I must say I am glad I took the time, I cant fault it, we had a fantastic 2 weeks there, where do I start ? the studio is spacious and cleaned to a very high standard on a regular basis, the food is prepared fresh for youo and they dont skimp on the portions, the bar/restaurant area is spotless giving plenty of room for dining or you can relax in the large lounge area offering a pool table, 2 computer stations and 2 large tv's, over looking the pool area ( which has uninterupted sunshine from sun up to sun down, sunloungers with umbrellas are plentyful, the grounds are cleaned on a daily basis, there is parking in front of the hotel if you rent a vehicle to see the many beautiful sights on the island, the old town in rhodes is a must. The staff are very polite, friendly and always willing to help, they helped to make a good holiday a fantastic holiday. This is an oasis we will be revisiting without doubt.

Room Tip: Most rooms face the pool area, we stayed on the first floor (studio 215) giving beautiful views ove...
  • Stayed: June 2012, travelled as a couple
6  Thank ColinGreen1
Reviewed 20 June 2012

I have to say, I am completely shocked at the bad reviews for this hotel, to me, they are completely unreliable and completely inaccurate. First of all, I have travelled in many countries, stayed in resorts all over the world and this is the most comfortable and relaxed I have ever felt while on holiday. The hotel itself is spotless, extremely clean, bins emptied daily sheets changed 3 times a week (for a 3 star, this is amazing!!!) Rooms are very spacious and every room is the same size and have private balconies. Hotel surroundings are beautiful, loads of greenery, trees and again, very clean! The pool; always in the sun, which is awesome, comfortable pool side loungers with umbrellas that give you great shade on a very hot day. The bar/rest again, and I cannot stress this enough, extremely clean, bar prices are more than reasonable, I pay more for drinks in Glasgow, and the food is always fresh and beautiful. Now, one thing that makes this hotel my personal favourite is the atmosphere and the warm welcome given to us by ALL STAFF MEMBERS, being a family business there is a real intimacy here, and this has also rubbed off onto non family staff members, a genuine atmosphere that could never be faked. Every member of staff at Zoe's is dedicated to help you enjoy your stay there, that can never be doubted or be debated. About 25 minute walking distance from Faliraki 'bar street' and about 10 minute walk from 2 of the most beautiful bays I have ever seen in my life (Anthony Quinn and Ladiko). I will be returning that is not a maybe IT IS A GUARANTEE. This is a gem of a hotel and to be put off by the bad reviews is such a shame, because, by listening to them, you may be missing out on one of the best holidays you'll ever have.

Room Tip: All rooms face the same way (towards the pool) over looking mountains and in the right hand side of...
  • Stayed: June 2012, travelled as a couple
6  Thank NatalieHarris1985
Also consider these accommodations in or near Faliraki
Venezia Resort
#14 of 126 in Rhodes Town
Telhinis Hotel
Telhinis Hotel
#32 of 70 in Faliraki

Been to Zoes Hotel? Share your experiences!