I stayed here with my Lovely Boyfriend for 7 nights and can honestly say I had a lovely time. The people are amazingly friendly and I Loved the pool there and beautiful surroundings . The rooms are cleaned every day and the whole Hotel is very clean.
We walked every day to Faliraki and its about a 20 minute walk and if you are going to have a Ice Cream ( like we did every night ) then its really not that far. It's also really close to 3 fantastic beaches and Zoes Studio's have a Amazing Restuarant and I could not get enough of their Calamari and if you eat there , then definite have the Mousaka as well . We had a few meals in Faliraki , but I do think when we go back to Zoes ( which we definitely will ) , we will just eat there , since we did find their food better than other places and they have Lovely Cocktails as well. ( Jungle Juice was my favourite ) . I did not find the pool crowded at all and the rooms are very spacious. The Dog , Zina is definite the Star of the Hotel . Would like to Thank , Laki , Niki , Antonia , Tsambika , Tassos and Zoes ( Niki 's mum ) for a truly memorable/fantastic stay. We will definite be back !! So Tsambika keep a plate out for me for your Amazing Garlic Bread and that juicy Calamari!!! Also , I never got to say Goodbye to Antonia and if any of you read this review tell her I say Thank You for everything. Truly Lovely , Relaxing , friendly and Value for money Hotel!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Dear feature guests! Zoe's is family-run hotel, located on the outskirts of Faliraki Resort, in Ladiko area, surrounded by beautiful gardens & a large swimming pool with a bar and a restaurant.The marvelous Ladiko Beach and the unique Anthony Quinn Bay can be reached within 15 minutes on foot!The Hotel offers 48 modern comfortable Superior Rooms, with garden, mountain, sea and pool views, that can accommodate 2, 3, or 4 people, and is close to a number of attractions and places of interest, such as the Kallithea Therme, the Rhodes Old town & Grand Master Palace, the Aquarium, the Water Park, the Casino, the Afandou Golf course, Water Sports & more…Zoe's restaurant serves all day traditional Greek dishes and delicious international cuisine! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), LoveHolidays, HostelWorld, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Bookgreece.com, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Zoes Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Zoe`s Hotel-Studios Hotel Faliraki
- Zoes Hotel Studios
- Zoes Hotel Faliraki, Rhodes