“Amazing!”
Review of Zoes Hotel

Zoes Hotel
Ranked #6 of 70 Hotels in Faliraki
Reviewed 9 June 2014 via mobile

This hotel is amazing, great style, great locator ion, lovely views and quiet.
We had the best of the both worlds with close enough to the strip and to rest during the day.
The staff at Zoe's are amazing, so polite, helpful and just generally so nice..
Foods also great and reasonable prices.
Zena the hotel dog is so welcoming, loved her!
Would recommend anyone to stay here wether your there for a party holiday or relaxing, it's amazing!

• Stayed: June 2014
1  Thank Loz19
There are newer reviews for Zoes Hotel

Reviewed 27 May 2014

Recently returned from a relaxing week at Zoe's which I would rate as the best hotel I have stayed in in Greece so far. Staff were extremely friendly and helpful, but not intrusive, everywhere spotlessly clean, comfortable beds, and good food. We were there at the start of the season so it was quiet round the pool, but for us that was an advantage. The hotel is in a convenient location for visiting the main tourist areas of interest, and close to some beautiful beaches such as Ladiko and Anthony Quinn bay. I would return to Zoes if I planned to visit Rhodes again in the future and recommend to anyone.

Room Tip: All rooms have a pool, sea and mountain view but the second floor possibly have the best views. Make...
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Sheila J
Reviewed 8 November 2013 via mobile

Nice and quiet place. A lot of tree and nothing noisy, till sea about fifteen minutes if you go for a walk. I visited this hotel at September. Good price and service. Owners of the hotel are wonderful. Mrs. Niki had helped me when travel agency forgot about my tour. She linked up me to this agency and helped me clarified situation.
May be for somebody minus: poor breakfast but for me it is not important. I had a lanch in taverna and restaurant on seaside and I enjoyed easy breakfast in my hotel.

• Stayed: September 2013
1  Thank Tatjani
Reviewed 4 October 2013

Just returned from 2 weeks at Zoes. As soon as we arrived the friendliness was evident as Niki knew our name straight away. The other half had her bag carried up to the room (sexist or what)even the maid carried hers down at the end of the holiday. We asked for a higher room and although initially not available was quickly sorted. The room was basic but clean and spacious and although we found the cleaning regime hard to understand (not done every day) the maids did a V good job. We had a couple of problems but they were sorted very quickly.All the staff were very friendly.Pool V clean, lougers V nice. We found that if you wanted anything then just ask, dont moan after you get home. As an older couple we found the walk to Faliraki took about 45 mins and as such this was the only downside. Thanks for the relaxing holiday, thank you to all the staff, sorry we could not say goodbye properly due to the downpour just as coach arrived.

Room Tip: Rooms on each floor ?09 - ?16 have better views of the pool and surrounding area.
  • Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple
2  Thank M H
Reviewed 27 September 2013

Went to Zoes recently with my beautiful partner Liezel. From the moment we walked in and met Niki, the Hotel exceeded our expectations. The Hotel has been recently refurbished and it has been done in a stylish and elegant way. It is a pleasure to sit at the dining and bar area,so relaxing and chilling with the marvellous views and the sparkling pool as a backdrop. The rooms are very clean and spacious. We found the food at Zoes excellent and as good or better than anywhere in Faliraki. Top marks to Zoe and the ever smiling Tsambika. Breakfast is good but could be varied a bit maybe The.location of the Hotel is great as it is close to some exquisite beaches. A massive thank you to Zoe, Laki, Niki, Antonia,,Tsambika, Tassos, Marco and of course, Zina the wonder dog,for making our stay so happy and thoroughly enjoyable.We cannot wait to go back there again.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank JAKESEY3
Reviewed 23 September 2013 via mobile

I stayed here with my Lovely Boyfriend for 7 nights and can honestly say I had a lovely time. The people are amazingly friendly and I Loved the pool there and beautiful surroundings . The rooms are cleaned every day and the whole Hotel is very clean.
We walked every day to Faliraki and its about a 20 minute walk and if you are going to have a Ice Cream ( like we did every night ) then its really not that far. It's also really close to 3 fantastic beaches and Zoes Studio's have a Amazing Restuarant and I could not get enough of their Calamari and if you eat there , then definite have the Mousaka as well . We had a few meals in Faliraki , but I do think when we go back to Zoes ( which we definitely will ) , we will just eat there , since we did find their food better than other places and they have Lovely Cocktails as well. ( Jungle Juice was my favourite ) . I did not find the pool crowded at all and the rooms are very spacious. The Dog , Zina is definite the Star of the Hotel . Would like to Thank , Laki , Niki , Antonia , Tsambika , Tassos and Zoes ( Niki 's mum ) for a truly memorable/fantastic stay. We will definite be back !! So Tsambika keep a plate out for me for your Amazing Garlic Bread and that juicy Calamari!!! Also , I never got to say Goodbye to Antonia and if any of you read this review tell her I say Thank You for everything. Truly Lovely , Relaxing , friendly and Value for money Hotel!!

• Stayed: September 2013
2  Thank Daysreaming
ZoesHotel, Manager at Zoes Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 26 September 2013

Thank you so much!

We are all so happy we met you!

Hope to see you soon in London…

All the best.

Reviewed 2 September 2013

We stayed here for a week in August ,very clean, the cleaner come in ever 2nd day .beds very comfortable, room spacious views from balcony beautiful we had breakfast only one day and it was lovely also had a evening meal it was good too ,pool very clean and sun loungers we always available .Unfortunately its a walk away from the town but we enjoyed the walk. staff were friendly and helpful and their dog was very friendly and gave homely feel.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Nicola6969
ZoesHotel, Manager at Zoes Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 13 September 2013

Dear guests - friends,

Thank you for choosing Zoe's Hotel for your stay in Faliraki.

Thank you also for your kind review on TripAdvisor.

We're always eager to hear what you liked and how we might improve.

Thanks again, and we hope you'll choose Zoes Hotel Studios the next time you're in Faliraki.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Faliraki
Venezia Resort
#13 of 70 in Faliraki
Sunny Days Hotel
Sunny Days Hotel
#57 of 126 in Rhodes Town

Been to Zoes Hotel? Share your experiences!