We were very happy with our stay at Zoes. Nikki was the best! She answered every question we had and gave us many useful tips including which roads to take to avoid constructions. We rented a car and went into the Old Town couple times, got overwhelmed by the crowds and the heat. It was great to come back to Zoes to peaceful, quiet environment and dipping into the pool was the best after a hot day. We had breakfast there only one day. It was basic but good. The rooms were large, spacious and very clean. We can recommend this place for short or long time stays since the rooms have mini refrigerators, coffemakers, an electric stove top and basic utensils.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Dear feature guests! Zoe's is family-run hotel, located on the outskirts of Faliraki Resort, in Ladiko area, surrounded by beautiful gardens & a large swimming pool with a bar and a restaurant.The marvelous Ladiko Beach and the unique Anthony Quinn Bay can be reached within 15 minutes on foot!The Hotel offers 48 modern comfortable Superior Rooms, with garden, mountain, sea and pool views, that can accommodate 2, 3, or 4 people, and is close to a number of attractions and places of interest, such as the Kallithea Therme, the Rhodes Old town & Grand Master Palace, the Aquarium, the Water Park, the Casino, the Afandou Golf course, Water Sports & more…Zoe's restaurant serves all day traditional Greek dishes and delicious international cuisine! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, LoveHolidays, HostelWorld, Travel Republic (UK), Odigeo, Hotels.com, Bookgreece.com, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Zoes Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Zoe`s Hotel-Studios Hotel Faliraki
- Zoes Hotel Studios
- Zoes Hotel Faliraki, Rhodes