Sun Palace Hotel
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
US$188
Evita Studios(Faliraki)
US$68
Travelocity
1,713 results
All reviewswater parkwave poolsplash worldfirst choicepizzalife guardssnack baranimation teamlazy rivernext yearmain poolentertainment stagemexican nightgreat holidayfamily rooma la carte restaurantwater volleyball
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 7 May 2014 via mobile

I'm 16 and I went last year with my mum and her boyfriend and my younger brother 12, I met some amazing people here and so did my brother so don't worry, there are plenty of people all ages! the whole place is just awesome! I enjoyed my stay and would recommend it to any families or couples out there! The staff so nice! the food high quality, entertainment is good and even the beach and outside the hotel is worth having a look at! I hope you chose to go experience this wonderful holiday destination

• Stayed: June 2013
1  Thank lukehayden21
Reviewed 28 April 2014

A nice friendly hotel. Accomodation ok. Food average. Cocktails very good. I think our problem was that we went just as the hotel opened for the season. The reps were not ready for action, no kids club available. Hardly any evening entertainment apart from Bingo. We had one act during a seven day stay, not enough! Waterpark ok apart from they upped the height limit. Advised 1m 30cm on first choice, when we got there the height limit was 1m 40cm which meant one of my daughters could not go on some of the slides. Faliraki has seen better days, probably 20 years ago. Resort run down and most shops boarded up. Beach needed cleaning up, lots of rubbish everywhere.

Room Tip: Keep reception on your side.
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank scott c
Reviewed 24 April 2014 via mobile

Me the mrs and our 3 kids aged 11, 8 and 2 visited sun palace may 2013, we had a fantastic time!!
Hotel was clean, plenty of food from morning till night... the food at lunchtime at water park is superb!! Fresh pizzas were the best!!
Water park was brilliant, and plenty of freindly lifeguards around!!
Poolside at the hotel was also great, with activities all day long for kids and adults!
And entertainment was decent at night!
Big thanks to entertainment team especially sean and Brett!

Stayed: May 2013, travelled with family
3  Thank Steveo2928
Reviewed 15 April 2014

Went to this hotel as a group of 7 and we all found something to do and I never got bored. I wasn't overly keen on the theme nights in the restraunt as not too keen of foreign food. Word of advice: do not use their McDonalds (near the hotel) because it cost loads and the chips are horrible

• Stayed: May 2013
5  Thank Awesomeman2014
Reviewed 8 April 2014

Visited here as a family of 10! 3 under fives, 7 adults and had a wonderful time. It was great value for money for an all inclusive holiday in the sun.

Honest review.....
Rooms were very basic and we had to ask to be moved to the renovated part as the lock didn't work on the room and it was a bit shabby, but was sorted really quickly!
Arrived late and there was nowhere to get food or drink, which was a shame.

Entertainment was good fun and the kids really enjoyed a dance, by no means west end standard but perfect for us. Quite location in the evenings and slept soundly whilst we were there.

The best thing about this hotel is the waterpark and the food at the waterpark, everything was really new and it was empty when we arrived (out of school holidays) so no queueing or waiting. Pizza oven was amazing and the kids loved the icecreams on tap! always got a sun lounger and the other guest were lovely too!

the main buffet was basic, but perfect for all of us, no-one went hungry. Its a 3* hotel and for this I thought it was good! The Ala carte resturant is fab, make sure you book your one evening there when you arrive.

Gardens and pool area was well kept and the staff were friendly, yes they wanted tips, but we didn't give any and didn't have any problems.

Beach is a 5min walk and it is sandy.

We booked a boat trip with a chap over the road from the hotel to Lindos which was fab! rode donkey's up and enjoyed a dip in the sea. Worth a visit.

Rhodes old town is only a cheap bus ride away too and the stop is right outside the hotel - walking early evening is the best time as its not too hot.

Great stay for families wanting a cheap bit of sun!

Room Tip: Ask for one of the new rooms near the waterpark!
  • Stayed: May 2013, travelled with family