All reviews private pool pool bar recommend this hotel busy road light sleeper very nice hotel great room turn right visiting rhodes bars and restaurants greece ialyssos receptionist supermarket
Reviewed 19 September 2012

good points: decent price the 80 Euros B&B and 100 in high season. Clean, big rooms. Friendly stuff. Silent and very good airconditioning. Breakfast okish, served in an airconditioned room, a huge plus in Greece where else you have to fight teh flies and wasps for it :)
bad points: it starts to show the wear and tear. One room we were given, was in terrible condition with big cigarettes burns on the sofa and a balcony door that would not lock.They changedour room after some discussion. The sea is away and it is not very well situated. very busy road in front.
Dissapointing: the elevator was out of order " just today" for three weeks. Noone helped us with the luggage and I have a bad knee.

Avoid: rooms that look at this very busy road if you are a light sleeper.

Not worth:The rooms with the small plunging pool or the Jakuzzi. They are in the ground floor, you get all the cigarette smoke from the pool seaters and not the luxurious/spoiling/spa-like i expected. They did not look very clean either (the pools nor the chairs)

Tipp: Book a std room, expect a decent three star hotel but do not spent long hols here.

Room tip: Standard rooms at the back oh the hotel. Good value for money, get them at 80-100 euro with breakfast.
Date of stay: August 2012
1  Thank Taksidiotis
Reviewed 15 August 2012

During one of my business trips in Rhodes i stayed at K Boutique Hotel for a couple of weeks. I found the place on the internet and i called to check prices & availability. The manager i spoke with was really friendly & after giving me a good offer i decided to book a room there.
During my stay all the stuff was helpful and eager to provide the best quality of service. My room was very comfortable, clean every day, pretty quite and although i was a bit late every morning for the breakfast the stuff was serving me with a big smile! The location is one of the advantages of the hotel cause it;s really close to downtown & the Old town, but also a few steps from the beach. Don't miss the chance having a Cocktail by the Pool late at night!
Business reasons will keep me visiting Rhodes for some time & K boutique hotel will be my first choice for staying! Hope to visit the place during my holidays as well...

Date of stay: June 2012
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
2  Thank ChristosYP
Reviewed 14 August 2012

I find this hotel superb and it’s not by chance. First of all I’d like to mark the hotel found the balance between stylish design and comfort. I tend to believe it will be good enough for youth as well as for families with children. This cozy hotel includes: different types of rooms, swimming pool with clean water, bar with tasty smoothies ))), fitness club and so on. In terms of breakfast, it was delicious!! Speaking about room, it was spacious and beautiful, it was cleaning every day and very good. Moreover, I like the way staff operated in hotel. They worked as a cohesive group and I was sure if I have problems, they will help me to solve them. They put all their efforts to make you feel as you are at home I ‘d like to admit,they do it brilliant!! I’ m grateful for my outstanding holidays! Thanks a lot!!!!!

Room tip: It's up to you, would you like the room with pool or jacuzzi or without, you will be glad in any case))
Reviewed 13 August 2012

i made a right dicision.helpful peopel,who are working here.nice food,swimming pools,rooms.i haven't any bad word to say.it is real place for relax.the hotel is very new, clean enough,with a very nice view.thank you so much!i spent my time great!

• Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 10 August 2012

WE loved the hotel!The staff was very helpful and friendly.The swimming pool were wonderful.The breakfast was very good.Clean and comfortable rooms,very good air-condition.We will definitely go back to this hotel.