“No change since last year...still Excellent!” 5 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #2 of 399 Restaurants in Rhodes Town
Price range: US$10 - US$50
Cuisines: Greek
Good for: Cheap Eats, Romantic, Kids, Special Occasion Dining, Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Brunch, Dinner, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wine and Beer
Cumbria
“No change since last year...still Excellent!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 August 2014

We revisited Tamam this holiday and again were welcomed warmly.

We described to the owner the sort of wine we would like to accompany our meal and he made a great recommendation. Our lemon mushrooms and red wine mushrooms were a great way to start our meal. My husband and I both chose the beef tenderloins wrapped in aubergine and didn't want the course to end! it was so delicious that my husband was asking if I needed help to finish mine! (I managed;)

Following our main course, we were brought complimentary ice cream and an aperitif which we enjoyed whilst trying to avoid ordering our courses again!

I'd just like to say that we've visited Tamam a few times now and it is a small family run restaurant, which personally we like as it provides a friendly, knowledgeable and smooth service which makes for an enjoyable experience. People do queue to eat here, they queue because they've eaten here before and want to enjoy it again and again. The Tamam family don't encourage the queuing, it just happens because people like their food. I would much prefer to leave the beach a little earlier to join the queue of anticipation and ensure I got the chance to enjoy the fabulous service and delicious food that Tamam offer.

I feel that if you're not patient enough to wait or return at a different time, go somewhere else. However, you'll miss out! I wish we could have returned during our stay but sadly we ran out of time, thank you Tamam for another fine visit.

• Visited August 2014

• Polish first
  • Serbian first
  • Turkish first
Istanbul, Turkey
“Have the eggplant roll!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 August 2014 via mobile

We came to Tamam for twice ( but three attemps) we loved all the food we had.
Its a family restaurant and they know how to treat customers. Go to this restaurant! Even you will possibly wait for an hour after 7pm, just go and wait, its worth! We love tamam, we'll miss eggplant rolls so much :)

1 Thank duyguerdem
“MEDIUM FOOD”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 August 2014 via mobile

The line is because the comercial is too big on tripadvisor. Food is MEDIUM there are better redtaurants neer by with great food. If u stay for a week in rodos you cand go eat at least 1 time if not doesnt worth the waiting time for a lunch

3 Thank Bratu A
Istanbul, Turkey
“Best of Best”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 August 2014

Hospitality, service and food quality is the best of best. Owners and his family is awesome. After your night at Tamam, you will understand why lots of people are waiting at the lines.

• Visited July 2014
2 Thank CanTek84
Rogaland, Norway
“speechless!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 August 2014

My girlfriend and I went here yesterday (13/08/2014)

And, i´m speechless, nothing i could ever write would describe what we experienced here! a sensation to all the senses.
The waiters, the atmosphere, the romance and oh-my-god, the FOOD. Needless to say more.....

Go there, experience it, eat and drink your sorrows away in this magical, magical place!

• Visited August 2014