“Location and food both gorgeous”
Review of Wonder

Wonder
Ranked #20 of 473 Restaurants in Rhodes Town
Price range: US$24 - US$59
Cuisines: International
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 17 May 2014

One of the best meals I have had anywhere! Flavours and presentIon fabulous. We both just loved it. Closed Sunday so make sure you arrange another night we are pleased we did!

1  Thank loveholidays

Reviewed 27 April 2014

We ate dinner here during Easter so had things pretty much to ourselves, with locals expected around midnight! We wanted to enjoy an international meal to provide variety and were not disappointed. Food quality was excellent, ambience nice (but quiet) and service very good. The restaurant was about a 10 minute walk from our place in the Old Town, out the gate near the Palace of the Grand Masters and up the hill slightly. Recommended!

3  Thank RGiraffe
Reviewed 25 April 2014

We ate dinner in mid April and we were possibly the only customers on a Thursday evening. Certainly the only table occupied on our top floor.
Service was good, as it should be. The waiter recommended an excellent red wine. It was not cheap at 40€ but one of the best Greek Reds I've tasted, certainly on a par with a decent claret. We had bresaola and salads and I ordered a medium rare fillet steak with pepper sauce. All the food was well presented and tasty. If I came again I would order steak rare as mine was certainly medium and not really pink or bloody enough. I decided not to send it back as the sauce and quality of the steak was good and I didn't want to wait while they cooked another.
Desert was home made chocolate thing which we shared and was rich and full flavoured.
The wine pushed the overall cost up and if I'd selected a cheaper wine the meal would have been around €35 per head. However I was the only one to eat the main course and my wife and daughter only had starter size mains. I would return here if I revisited Rhodes. I would recommend it to anyone with an interest in wine and who wanted a more international menu. It's not as good as some reviews suggest but it's certainly not a bad choice, if you understand this will not be a cheap evening.

Reviewed 24 December 2013

i live in Rhodes for 3 years now and i can assure you that it will be the best dinner you can have in Rhodes!!

1  Thank Hale A
Reviewed 20 October 2013

Agree with most of the other reviews, we ate here last week for the first time. It was the end of the season & our 8th holiday to Rhodes, so we love to find new restaurants which are a bit different to the commonly found Greek tavernas. We didn't need a reservation, and our taxi knew the place immediately on the edge of the new town nr M&S, it's a beautifully restored building with tables both inside and out. The Swedish owners have great taste, menu had plenty choice but not excessive, we chose the gravadlax for starter & steaks for mains were delicious..wine list had plenty choice but be prepared to pay.. Portions were generous & service was efficient rather than friendly. Would definitely eat here again,and maybe try the desserts which looked amazing including a large sharing plate..!!

1  Thank KFnCAD