“Different and delightful”

Wonder
Ranked #16 of 410 Restaurants in Rhodes Town
Price range: US$21 - US$54
Cuisines: Asian, Scandinavian, International, Mediterranean
Good for: Business meetings, Child-friendly, Groups, Local cuisine, Special Occasion Dining, Romantic
Dining options: Drinks, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Street Parking, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
“Different and delightful”
Reviewed 23 June 2014

Fed up with the usual tourist fare, this restaurant is as far away from that as you can imagine. The food is imaginative and well prepared and presented with genuine pride. If we had been staying longer we would have struggled to beat it for quality and value. Absolutely loved it.

• Visited June 2014

• Finnish first
  • Greek first
  • Hebrew first
  • Turkish first
Ahus, Sweden
“Outstanding!!!”
Reviewed 23 May 2014 via mobile

Fantastic place, fantastic staff and fantastic food!!! Beyond doubt the best meal we had in Rhodes! If we could, we'd give it 6 dots.

3 Thank Lyxoflard
Sunderland, United Kingdom
“Location and food both gorgeous”
Reviewed 17 May 2014

One of the best meals I have had anywhere! Flavours and presentIon fabulous. We both just loved it. Closed Sunday so make sure you arrange another night we are pleased we did!

Visited May 2014
1 Thank loveholidays
London, United Kingdom
“An excellent choice for international cuisine in Rhodes Town”
Reviewed 27 April 2014

We ate dinner here during Easter so had things pretty much to ourselves, with locals expected around midnight! We wanted to enjoy an international meal to provide variety and were not disappointed. Food quality was excellent, ambience nice (but quiet) and service very good. The restaurant was about a 10 minute walk from our place in the Old Town, out the gate near the Palace of the Grand Masters and up the hill slightly. Recommended!

• Visited April 2014
3 Thank RGiraffe
London, United Kingdom
“Nice food good service - great wine - quite expensive for the island”
Reviewed 25 April 2014 via mobile

We ate dinner in mid April and we were possibly the only customers on a Thursday evening. Certainly the only table occupied on our top floor.
Service was good, as it should be. The waiter recommended an excellent red wine. It was not cheap at 40€ but one of the best Greek Reds I've tasted, certainly on a par with a decent claret. We had bresaola and salads and I ordered a medium rare fillet steak with pepper sauce. All the food was well presented and tasty. If I came again I would order steak rare as mine was certainly medium and not really pink or bloody enough. I decided not to send it back as the sauce and quality of the steak was good and I didn't want to wait while they cooked another.
Desert was home made chocolate thing which we shared and was rich and full flavoured.
The wine pushed the overall cost up and if I'd selected a cheaper wine the meal would have been around €35 per head. However I was the only one to eat the main course and my wife and daughter only had starter size mains. I would return here if I revisited Rhodes. I would recommend it to anyone with an interest in wine and who wanted a more international menu. It's not as good as some reviews suggest but it's certainly not a bad choice, if you understand this will not be a cheap evening.

Visited April 2014