The Elite Suites are absolutely perfect, it was a fantastic holiday experience. The view from our 6th floor room was lovely. The room was very clean and looked after twice daily by the maids. Each Day we were left either fruit, local cakes or snacks, that was a lovely touch. The room was large, and very comfortable with amazing mood lighting. The Staff were great, from the moment we arrived at the Elite Suites to check in, we were greeted with a glass of Champagne, and every member of staff could not do enough for you. At every meal, you were greeted like old friends, and made to feel very special. The breakfast had something for everyone, and the cooked breakfast was always hot and tasty. We ate lunch each day in Varkarola Restaurant, there was a good choice and it was always well presented. Again in the evenings we ate in the Varkarola restaurant which was always a great dining experience, if I could be a little picky, it would have been great if there had been the occasional special dish of the day, in addition to the usual menu! The staff, too numerous to mention, were all exceptional. They gave advice on wine or the menu when required. The occasional time we asked for something to be brought to the room, it arrived in a flash. We visited Rhodes Town a couple of times in the evening and ate out, my advice would be to visit and go back for your dinner in Varkarola.
Later on in the evenings we ventured into the main hotel and had a few drinks in the 11th floor bar, with amazing views from the balcony, the staff were all very friendly there too, and gave you prompt service and little snacks to have with your drinks. The special area by the sea for Elite Suite guests was perfect with very comfy beds and good polite service from the beach staff who would always check if you required an umberella, and would promptly bring any drinks you chose to order.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our dazzling suites offer uninterrupted views of the Aegean sea through sunny floor-to-ceiling windows. The beautifully appointed bedroom has a combination of marble and wooden floor, a living area with a corner-sofa bed, all done in a sophisticated style. The irresistible washroom has a full-length tub, separate shower, and two washbasins. The outdoors beckons intimate dining on an expansive balcony terrace. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Prestigia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, Bookgreece.com, HotelQuickly, Ebookers and Cancelon so you can book your Amathus Elite Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Elite Suites By Amathus Beach Hotel Ixia
- Amathus Elite Suites Rhodes/Rhodes Town