We visited on an offer from Sovereign travel and it was one of the best hotels we have stayed in. The rooms are spacious and well equipped. Being early in the season we were upgraded to a room with a pool which was a little chilly but we were determined to use it. As an Elite Suites guest you get use of the spa although you have to pay for treatments. We were on a half board package in the a la carte restaurant and the food was excellent. Buffet breakfast with everything you could possibly need and a served dinner from a comprehensive menu. The food was beautifully cooked and served. If you were ever hungry there ware drinks and snacks in the Suites reception all day. The staff were all so friendly with a manager always on duty in the restaurant. Check in was quick with a glass of champagne. Hotel is well located 3 miles from Rhodes town with a good bus service or reasonably priced taxis.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our dazzling suites offer uninterrupted views of the Aegean sea through sunny floor-to-ceiling windows. The beautifully appointed bedroom has a combination of marble and wooden floor, a living area with a corner-sofa bed, all done in a sophisticated style. The irresistible washroom has a full-length tub, separate shower, and two washbasins. The outdoors beckons intimate dining on an expansive balcony terrace. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), LoveHolidays, Ebookers, Hotels.com, Priceline, Traveltool, S.L.U., Bookgreece.com, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and Hotel.de so you can book your Amathus Elite Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Elite Suites By Amathus Beach Hotel Ixia
- Amathus Elite Suites Rhodes/Rhodes Town