I booked the Zacosta as I wanted to stay in the Old town and the trip advisor reviews were so very good
The other reviews were right.
I could not fault this little hotel / villa at all Although I had booked the Giardino room I was moved into the upstairs Raimondo room which is slightly bigger as the hotel was not full . In fact on a couple of days I was the only one there.
The rooms are fairly small although I don't think the suite is, but very comfortable. The bed is one of the most comfortable I have ever slept in whilst in Greece. There is a full bathroom with expensive toileteries replaced when needed, dressing gowns and slippers. The towels are new and large and replaced daily and the water always hot.
There is a small fridge in the room unfortunately without an ice making compartment but this is no problem as John has an ice making machine and used to leave a full ice bucket full in the bar for me .
The breakfasts are huge and eaten outside in the lovely coutyard (except on the one morning that it rained.) There is no set breakfast time John simply gets it when you are up. There is a range of pastries, cheese and spinach pies, rice pudding, yoghurt and honey, cerials, bread and jams freshly squeezed Orange juice infact far to much to eat but you can cover some in foil and put it in your fridge for later.
The villa is central for all the sites in the old town and I did my exploring in the morning and relaxed in the sunny courtyard in the afternoon which was very peaceful.
John was extremely helpful and knowledgable. He assisted me with my luggage from where the taxi can drop you to the villa and arranged and helped me again with my luggage on my return.
I will definately return to Rhodes town and when I do I will definately book the Zacosta Villa again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Small Villa Hotel consisiting of one suite and two rooms with a graphic courtyard, set in a quiet neighbourhood of the Medieval City. A charming establishment where the traditional has been blended with the luxurious. This together with the unique atmosphere of the Medieval City will make your stay a memorable one. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your Zacosta Villa Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Zacosta Hotel Rhodes Town
- Zacosta Villa Hotel Rhodes/Rhodes Town