We recently stayed here for 3 nights ... it's ideally located to walk around the fabulous Old town of Rhodes. It isn't a hotel however -- just a really nice B&B. There are 3 rooms only, and breakfast is served at a time to suit in the lovely courtyard; you sit around a table that's laid out for all the guests - as there are only 3 rooms the maximum number of people would be 6, so you can all share tips on where to go and where to eat. Beware - the walls are very thin so you can hear what other people are saying ... another couple were talking to John (the owner) one morning & we heard every work from our bedroom. John, is very hospitable and friendly but he isn't on-site all the time, mostly during the day, but after 'office hours' the guests are left on their own - however you can always reach him anytime by phone. The 'hotel' is down a small, dimly lit cobbled pathway so take sensible shoes and a torch.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Small Villa Hotel consisiting of one suite and two rooms with a graphic courtyard, set in a quiet neighbourhood of the Medieval City. A charming establishment where the traditional has been blended with the luxurious. This together with the unique atmosphere of the Medieval City will make your stay a memorable one. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, Travel Republic (UK) and Priceline so you can book your Zacosta Villa Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Zacosta Hotel Rhodes Town
- Zacosta Villa Hotel Rhodes/Rhodes Town