Sometimes in ones travels and I have travelled around Greece for more than forty years, you find a place that you want to continue touching base with, where you know that you will be comfortable, cosseted and looked after in an oasis of quality and charm. Set in the oldest part of medieval Rhodes, inside the walls and down a series of rustic alleyways, the Zakosta is just such a place. John, the owner is staggeringly helpful and goes out of his way to provide a quality of service that will have my wife and I returning over the years. He dropped us off at the ferry port so that we could take the ferry to Symi and then picked us in his car on our return, his breakfasts were delicious and served in an utterly charming courtyard surrounded by medieval buildings next to an old mosque. John is interesting and informative, it is lovely that his bar operates on the basis of trust and his rooms are clean and comfortable with beautiful and well appointed bathrooms - my wife was particularly enthusiastic over the soap, sponge and shampoo gift sets! There is absolutely no doubt that when we next visit Rhodes, we shall stay with John at the Zacosta, indeed, the Zacosta is one of the reasons that we will visit Rhodes again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Small Villa Hotel consisiting of one suite and two rooms with a graphic courtyard, set in a quiet neighbourhood of the Medieval City. A charming establishment where the traditional has been blended with the luxurious. This together with the unique atmosphere of the Medieval City will make your stay a memorable one. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA and Travel Republic (UK) so you can book your Zacosta Villa Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Zacosta Hotel Rhodes Town
- Zacosta Villa Hotel Rhodes/Rhodes Town