This little hotel is hospitality at it's finest. The owner, John, is incredibly helpful to make your stay perfect in every way. The location in old Rhodes town is perfect for walking to everything and yet the setting is quiet. The private courtyard is lovely for breakfast and sipping wine in the early evening. The bathrooms are beautifully done, clean and efficient. The beds are great. We were traveling with another couple and it was a wonderful spot to come home to in the evenings!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Small Villa Hotel consisiting of one suite and two rooms with a graphic courtyard, set in a quiet neighbourhood of the Medieval City. A charming establishment where the traditional has been blended with the luxurious. This together with the unique atmosphere of the Medieval City will make your stay a memorable one. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Odigeo, Travel Republic (UK) and TripOnline SA so you can book your Zacosta Villa Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Zacosta Hotel Rhodes Town
- Zacosta Villa Hotel Rhodes/Rhodes Town