What a great place! I loved staying in the Old Town, and John's personal service made it an excellent experience all around. You get the keys to the front door, as well as John's email address and mobile phone number, so you feel as if it is your home in Rhodes. You get a personally made breakfast, local advice, and more. It's a short walk to the castle, the main tourist shopping street, and the bus station for trips elsewhere on Rhodes. Unless your plan is to lie on the beach or to gamble, almost all of the attractions are in the Old Town anyway. Highest recommendation despite a few minor glitches.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Small Villa Hotel consisiting of one suite and two rooms with a graphic courtyard, set in a quiet neighbourhood of the Medieval City. A charming establishment where the traditional has been blended with the luxurious. This together with the unique atmosphere of the Medieval City will make your stay a memorable one. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com and Travel Republic (UK) so you can book your Zacosta Villa Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Zacosta Hotel Rhodes Town
- Zacosta Villa Hotel Rhodes/Rhodes Town