John is an incredible wealth of Rhodes knowledge and hospitality. My boyfriend and I stayed for three nights in the Ramoindi room, and immensely enjoyed this gem tucked away in the picturesque walled city of Rhodes. Breakfast was delicious and available at whatever time you choose, the bed was extremely comfortable, bathroom was spacious with a wonderful shower, and local soaps/shampoos were a delightful extra touch. We hope to return soon!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Small Villa Hotel consisiting of one suite and two rooms with a graphic courtyard, set in a quiet neighbourhood of the Medieval City. A charming establishment where the traditional has been blended with the luxurious. This together with the unique atmosphere of the Medieval City will make your stay a memorable one. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Odigeo and Traveltool, S.L.U. so you can book your Zacosta Villa Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Zacosta Hotel Rhodes Town
- Zacosta Villa Hotel Rhodes/Rhodes Town