Casa Antica
US$365
Hotels.com
Mitsis Grand Hotel(Rhodes Town)
US$101
Hotels.com
  • Breakfast included
Lydia Hotel(Rhodes Town)(Great Value!)
US$112
US$69
  • Breakfast included
Atlantis City Hotel(Rhodes Town)(Great Value!)
US$42
US$106
US$92
US$114
  • Breakfast included
Dionysos Hotel(Rhodes Town)(Great Value!)
US$50
  • Pool
All reviewswelcome basketvan goghhome away from homepicasso roomtoulouse lautrecfelt very much at homeold townhistorical sightsboutique hotelfluffy towelspretty courtyardstayed two nightsrestaurant recommendationssmall kitchenmoment you arrivesmall hotelquiet street
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 9 July 2012

Stayed for 1 week for Rhodes - very welcoming and a perfect room

• Stayed: July 2012
Reviewed 9 July 2012

It was a wonderful sanctuary from the bustle of the town. My partner and I came on the ferry from Turkey for 3 days in Rhodes and had the most fantastic time. Although we arrived early Olga accommodated us and at the end of our trip allowed us to keep our bags in the room as our flight wasn't until 9pm. The Monet room was lovely and cool with perfect amenities. Would love to come back.

We booked through Booking.com and had no problems.

Best bits:
- In the middle of the centre of town, short walk to the old town, the beach and the ferry port (which we arrived from, and was about a 2km walk).
- The alley beside the hotel is pedestrianised, so no mopeds going past in the middle of the night.
- Olga and her family were very welcoming.
- We could come and go as we pleased.
- The hotel was rustic but with modern bathrooms and facilities such as (very quiet) air-con and free wifi.
- A selection of continental breakfast foods were provided in the room including bread, spreads, milk, orange juice, fruit and yoghurt.
- Had a communal balcony/patio where you can sit out and enjoy or (as we did) take your breakfast.

Room Tip: We stayed in the Monet room on the 1st floor overlooking the alley. Was smaller than the other rooms but airy and bright.
  • Stayed: July 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 4 July 2012

We booked by just walking in as the lane was so beautiful and quiet.
Originally only booked 2 nights, but after the sleep of the dead on a mattress from heaven, decided to extend for 8 nights.
So glad we did, the place is so well located yet so quiet, did not hear a sound at night. The courtyard is so nice to sit and read or enjoy a cold drink in.
We were allowed to use the kitchen, so I offered to cook for the family, it ended up being our favorite night in Greece. The whole family and their friends made us feel like we were part of the family and not just guests.
We now have a "Home in Rhodes" to return to on our next visit.
Highly recommend this place to everyone wanting quality and comfort.

• Stayed: June 2012
1  Thank Sikaran
Reviewed 28 June 2012 via mobile

We intended to stay here for 3 days but extended it for a whole week. We had been traveling for almost 2 months by the time we arrived at Casa Antika. I wanted a home base for a short while and I found it here. My husband extended our stay for me personally as I found warmth, sincere care and joy staying here. We had the room closest to the main kitchen and it was spacious! We had the best rain shower! The room was well ventilated during the day and at night, with the windows closed and air conditioning switched on, it was quiet and we had amazing sleeps on their comfy bed and pillows. I cannot rave enough about the family that runs this B&B. From Papa Stamos, Mama Olga to their lovely daughters Argiro and Valentini. One of them would be available to help you with just about anything. We had an evening of my husband using their kitchen to cook his famous pasta dish and invited the family. Before you knew it, it was a mini dinner party with Mama Olga giving her personal touches to some delicious Greek food that we were privileged to try. I personally found they went beyond the boundaries of B&B host. Before we left, Argiro gave me a personal hand made gift because we connected. She touched me with that gesture as we have travelled a lot thru the years but never have I received a heart felt gift from the owners of any accommodations. I will return if given the opportunity. Thank you kindly my Greek Family!

• Stayed: June 2012
2  Thank KMSM44
Reviewed 11 June 2012

We were a group of 4 friends, a couple and two singles. Our room on the ground floor couldn't have been more perfect.
Olga and her daughters were the most hospitable people, nothing was too much trouble. The house is beautifully furnished and our room had a nicely renovated bathroom and lovely fluffy doonas and pillows on the beds.
The courtyard where we ate breakfast was absolutely beautiful with grapevines overhead, geranium pots everywhere and felt very French rather than Greek, perhaps because the house was originally the French consuls home.
The hotel is down a very lovely lane way without vehicle traffic and Olga came with us to the road to say goodbye. She seemed genuinely sad to see us leave - we were certainly sad to go.

Stayed: June 2012, travelled with friends