“Back to Aspro Piato”

Aspro Piato Ex Anatolis
Ranked #124 of 450 Restaurants in Rhodes Town
Price range: US$14 - US$35
Cuisines: Greek
Good for: Local cuisine, Child-friendly, Business meetings, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Breakfast, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 25 May 2014

Each time I visit Rhodes I always make sure I eat here at least one during my stay! Last week was my last visit - good meal, with obligatory Greek salad and half bottle of Greek wine sitting at the front watching the world go by.
Friendly staff, reasonable prices and Wi-fy - do go when you visit Rodos!

1  Thank lancedyer7

Reviewed 15 May 2014

I will not visit Rhodes with out having dinner at 'Aspro Piato' (white plate in greek) at least twice. The food is exceptional, and ranges from traditional Greek dishes and appetizers such as saganaki, tzatziki, octopus, to beautiful westernised dishes such as pastas and steak. The staff are lovely people and make you feel extremely welcome and greet you kindly and are never short of an entertaining conversation. I have eaten here solo, with friends and with family, its never far from exceptional. Mouthwatering just thinking about it.

Reviewed 10 May 2014 via mobile

I am a regular to this restaurant but I have to admit that the new menu of Aspro Piato is the best from all previous. Well done to the chef Michael for his effort.

Reviewed 8 May 2014

First night in Rhodos, not knowing where to go we bumped into this lovely restaurant.
It is cosy inside. The staff is very friendly and to top it off the food is great!
Chance is pretty high that we'll be back some time next week!! :)

Reviewed 8 May 2014

Can't remember how many times I have been there, with friends or just myself, enjoying the different dishes that Aspro Piato creates with such passion, that I can't but write here about it!
The staff is amazing, with my favourite Mr George, always smiling and welcoming me back warmly, and very helpfull with explaning the menu and the wine list, making sure that you will get what they promise you.
I just love everything in their amazing , refreshed menu and will be back whenever I go back to the island. Fondas, the owner, is very kind.

Highly recommended!