“Great food and friendly staff”
Review of Restaurant Agalma

Restaurant Agalma
Ranked #16 of 453 Restaurants in Rhodes Town
Price range: US$8 - US$39
Cuisines: Diner, Greek, Steakhouse, International
Good for: Romantic, Child-friendly, Special Occasion Dining, Business meetings, Local cuisine, Groups
Reviewed 18 July 2014

We were looking for a restaurant to eat and stumbled across the Agalma. The lady at the entrance said 'we have the best steak in Rhodes'. We thought we'd give it a try and wow, was she right! Delicious steak and dophenoise potatoes! Was the best steak we have ever eaten!

7  Thank Becci D

Reviewed 9 July 2014

If this restaurant was in a better location that people could find easier I am sure it would be in the top three of rhodes town restaurants. Went there this evening and it was everything you would want from a restaurant. The food was amazing. We had the garlic bread and the pita with spread to start. Simple but very tasty. Then for mains I had the Greek plate. It was a selection of all the Greek specialities on the menu. Good for me who can never decide what to have as they all sounded great. This really was out of this world with all the different flavours. My partner had a creamy chicken pasta and that was also really good. The service was very friendly and prompt and the price fair and on par with all the other restaurants locally.
Tbh as a couple we never go back to the same restaurant twice on a holiday however good or bad but this was that good that we are going to make an exception and go back on our last night here. I am sure it will live up to its very high standard from tonight.

5  Thank Bobby D
Reviewed 7 July 2014

We visited this place on our second night and there was a short queue which was a good sign. The atmosphere was lovely. We were asked to pop back in 10 minutes and they would have a table for us, which they did. We enjoyed a lovely meat mezza and the waitress Joy, was particularly helpful with ensuring we had a good red wine and picked one off the standard list and it went down a treat! She also kindly gave us two cocktail drinks voucher for the bar down the road. I would highly recommend you visit this place if you get the chance.

5  Thank Emagry
Reviewed 18 June 2014 via mobile

The food here was amazing ! The setting of the whole resturant was also good ! The only thing that dragged it down was the noise from the road and a bit slow service. But the food was very good !

Reviewed 15 June 2014

I do not understand why this is rated at 15 in tripadvisor. We have eaten at many restaurants in Rhodes Town over a 20 year period, but we alway end up returning to the Agalma. My wife is a fussy eater and seldom impressed when we eat out even she admits that their steak is to die for. I would recommend this restaurant every time.

9  Thank Andy L