“Poseidon Restaurant”

Poseidonia Restaurant
Ranked #346 of 444 Restaurants in Rhodes Town
Cuisines: International
Description: Restaurant part of hotel complex but open to public. As of 2010 season changed to buffet restaurant
Barry, United Kingdom
“Poseidon Restaurant”
Reviewed 6 June 2013

It is part of an All Inclusive hotel but allow off the street diners. Good service, very nice food. Big Plates!

Visited May 2013

Hertford, Hertfordshire
“I hope to god you read this BEFORE you consider...”
Reviewed 26 May 2013

AWFUL! Would not feed the chicken to my dead cat! Fed all to the stray cat hanging around. How they can give such fake chicken to the public is beyond me...

Unless of course, you enjoy the likes of 'McDonald's chicken' on holiday then be my guest! Stay we'll clear even if it does look pretty at night with the lights.

• Visited May 2013
Watford, United Kingdom
“Stay away!!”
Reviewed 26 May 2013

We were lured in, and were totally disappointed, Masses of food, some of it actually cooked,, but rice, chips and boiled potato, almost raw broccoli and I couldn't cut the carrots with a steak knife.

The steak I has was enormous, so if its quantity you're after perhaps this is the place; otherwise steer clear

• Visited May 2013
Ixia
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Not good at all..”
Reviewed 9 January 2013

Bad food, bad service and the staff dont like kids. I dont like it there at all..Just bad hotel..We are not going back there!

Visited September 2012
London
“Good food, good entertainment”
Reviewed 1 October 2012

We visited on the night where the restaurant was offering greek dancing as entertainment, and being greek myself I know good dancing when I see it. The portions were huge, and the Kalamari was crisp and not at all chewy, the greek salad was fresh and plentiful and the staff were friendly and couldn'd do enough for you,

Visited September 2012