“Fantastic family restaurant”

Cuisines: Greek
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 28 July 2014

My friend and I accedently found this place when we were looking for an authentic Greek cuisine. Ever since, we kept coming back to this restaurant. The exceptional friendliness of the entire restaurant staff made our experience even more fun. This is a family run tavern that keeps the tradition of local cuisine and hospitality and you can feel it from the moment you enter the place. Special thanks for Vasilis and George, and all family members who treated us like old friends.

Reviewed 25 June 2014

The fantastic staff are what really make this taverna special. Right from when we were seated to when we left, the waiters were extremely friendly and helpful and seemed genuinely happy to serve us. We felt like we were being given special treatment- despite the place being reasonably busy.
The taverna is situated on one of the busier streets of Rhodes Town yet has a secluded, quaint and charming ambience which me and my girlfriend loved.
There was a fantastic choice of food on the menu, and our waiter took the time to explain to us the dishes we weren't familiar with. The food was very reasonably priced and we left the place feeling very happy,

great dinner, thank you Archodiko Dimitris! :)

1  Thank shep93
Reviewed 12 June 2014

For the first time we visited Rhodes and this restaurant one year ago, after that we decided to come back to Rhodos this year. You can believe, or not, but „Archodiko Dimitris” was one of the strong reason for our choice. Fabulously good food, fresh and aromatic obviously, great seafoods, the best taramosalata ever! But what makes this place realy unique are people who work there. They will treat you as old friends or even family. You won't forget them. And you know what? You will come back to Rodes to this special place like we did. I promise you :)
Dimitris, Giorgos, Vasilis, and all Archodiko Dimitris team, thank you for all :)

1  Thank DRZANIKI
Reviewed 6 June 2014

Lovely meal with my girlfriend. We were treated like royalty. George is a very good waiter and tourist guide! Our memories there will last with us for a long time to come.

2  Thank DarrrenKR
Reviewed 19 May 2014

We had a shady table downstairs and felt very comfortable. The surroundings, ambience and staff were nice. I had a delicious sea bass in lemon sauce, my friend wasn't very hungry and selected the bacon and eggs. Everything was perfectly cooked, fresh and nicely presented. It was the first time I had tried this restaurant and will definitely return on our next visit to Rhodes Town. Prices were in keeping with other local restaurants.

1  Thank Steve_in_the_City