“If you want an experience- go somewhere else”
Review of Ancient Flame

Ancient Flame
Ranked #12 of 32 Dessert in Rhodes Town
Cuisines: Greek, Italian, International, Grill
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Description: Restaurant-Pizzeria-grill house.We are located in the city center, near the aquarium.We have a nice atmosphere.Our waiters are polite and smiling and always willing to help.Come and try our excellent traditional Greek cuisine, outstanding dishes with our fresh meat, chicken and fish, beautifully adorned with various trimmings.Also do not forget our excellent pasta and our fresh pizza. Try us, i'ts worth it! You will be satisfied!
Reviewed 19 July 2013 via mobile

Basic food, nothing special. This russian/ greek restaurant is nice and clean but do not expect a culinary experience.

Reviewed 5 July 2013 via mobile

Casual dining not labeled correctly as a grill / pizzeria.
Spaghetti a la dente, carbonara rich and creamy. Prosciutto and melon perfect . Clean restrooms, nice and attentive staff. This should be rated in the top 10.

1  Thank scarlettgray
Reviewed 10 May 2013

I ate here last night, but to be honest, I wasn't impressed. Also, I asked specifically for an omelette with mushrooms (since I'm trying not to eat meat), and they brought me one with ham anyway, no idea how this mistake was made. The personnel was kind, but with one of them it was clear that it wasz very fake, since he never even listened to the answers to his questions. Anyway, I think the food in general is quite good here, as what I saw from other people's plate, but my experience was not so special.

Reviewed 14 September 2012

We had our meal at Ancient Flame in our first night in Rhodes and I have to say that I was very pleased with the food, the quality of the service and with the price. We had the mixed grill for 2 and 2 drinks, we paid less than 30 euros for this. The food was very good, the service was quick and customer orientated. Moreover, we had a very good salad as a starter, a drink from the house each and ice cream for 2 at the end of our meal, all of these for free. There is a wide range of choices on the menu and the staff is very pleasant. I will not hesitate to recommend this place.

3  Thank ThorUK
Reviewed 15 June 2012

I have visited Ancient Flame 3 times during a holiday june 2012. The staff is very friendly, the food is very good an is delivered in no time to fair prices.

1  Thank Lena52_12