“Great 5 star hotel, don't think twice!”

Atrium Platinum Hotel
Ranked #4 of 129 Hotels in Rhodes Town
GreenLeadersBronze level
providence
“Great 5 star hotel, don't think twice!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 June 2013

I work with many hotels across the world and expect the best hospitality while I am on vacation, freinds told me about this new hotel, at first I wasn't sure but I decided to go for it and don't regret it. (I actually miss it)
The food was excellent, the pool is huge and you can relax without tons of people swimming next to you. The room was totally new and big and gave a great feeling of a 5 star deluxe hotel.
There is a mini market where you can buy drinks, snacks, etc.
The staff is nice and give you a feeling that you are welcomed at their hotel, really.
The beach is 1 minute away from the pool, bottom line this IS the best hotel Rhodes and I will come back.

Room Tip: pay for an upgrade, it's worth it.
  • Stayed June 2013, travelled with family

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (660)
  • Czech first
  • Slovak first
  • Turkish first
London, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 June 2013

If you're looking for the perfect 5* experience, you need to stay here. The hotel is only a few years old with modern architecture, clean lines, natural light, lots of space and all the mod cons you could wish for, whilst maintaining some accents of the Greek culture. It's close to some great night spots and loacl restaurants if you want to wander from the main hotel complex, and has the most comfortable beds in the world!

The staff are amazing - Kristos runs the dining room like clockwork and Mikael & Savas will be close friends of ours for many years now. They are efficient, friendly, fun and intelligent and really made our stay the best trip we have ever had. As a new hotel, the Atrium has been lucky enough to hand pick the best staff in the hospitality industry, so if you enjoy 5* service, this is the place for you.

The food was the best I have ever had in any hotel around the world, with a hugely varied menu and always fresh delicious ingredients. We literally cannot fault this hotel, it was amazing and we can't wait to go back again!

Room Tip: We had a junior suite with a private pool and a sea view on 7th floor - absolutely amazing and caugh...
3 Thank Charlotte_Winston
Middlesbrough
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 June 2013

The minute we stepped out of our taxi at this hotel we couldn't believe our eyes ,amazing .. By far the best hotel we have ever stayed in . Luxury luxury. ... The staff are amazing nothing is to much trouble and all with a smile .... So spacious and airy immaculate. We stayed on the 7th floor with our own plunge pool ,worth every penny ,heaven ..the sun came to the balcony /pool at 12pm wow . The room service was second to none ,and the towels changed twice a day ,need not have taken toiletries ,these where replenished daily ..superb hair dryer ,towel robes and slippers .... We stayed on a B. and B rate and the breakfasts where amazing I will defy anyone to complain ,something for everyone all with an amazing view .and I haven't mentioned the bed ,the size of 2doubles ,the most comfy bed I have ever ever slept in ..felt like we where in a luxury spa ,talking of which we where given a free pass into spa .indoor pool with massage beds set in the pool ,jacuzzi ,sauna and Hallam room spent a whole morning in there having a break from the sun ..well I could go on and on ,but do yourself a favour book into this hotel. .....

Room Tip: A little more expensive but the 7th floor is amazing but any room is lovely
3 Thank Littletwinnie56
Tel Aviv, Israel
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 June 2013

It was our first visit to Rhodes.We stayed 4 nights at the Atrium and loved every minuit.
The rooms are large,clean and with a beautiful sea view.The food was excellent for breakfasts and dinners.Bevereges for dinner had reasonable prices.A taxi to the Old Town costs 8 Euros.
The staff was polite all over the hotel.The Bar had a nice choice and reasonable prices.We shall be back.

• Stayed June 2013, travelled with friends
3 Thank wnoam
Blackpool, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 June 2013

Our first time to Rhodes and we could not have picked a better hotel, it was perfect. Firstly location, just 15 mins form the airport and a ten minute taxi in to Rhodes town and overlooking Ixia Bay, perfect. The hotel is fairly new and we had a superior room on the 7th floor which is one below reception, the room was very good with excellent air con and a great view and just one flight of stairs up to the dining room and bar.

The staff at the hotel ranging from the bell boy to the managers were fantastic throughout our stay, nothing was too much bother, and the restaurant manager has a "perma" smile we will remember for a long time, "Good morning, sleep well" as he extended a handshake every morning, and all the staff followed suite. The food was very good, a huge choice and we particularly like the two gourmet restaurants on the 9th floor, well worth using for a more intimate experience, they were quiet which was a surprise, guests get a 20 euro allowance for using them rather than the main restaurant which covers 2 courses unless you went for pricier mains, but then only added a few euros on to your bill, the service once more was brilliant.

We also used the spa which was also very good, I also had a Californian massage and it was excellent.

They also have a small mini market on site next the excellent pool area which was reasonably priced and you can add purchases to your room which was useful, there is wifi in the lobby and the pool area, so if we were in our rooms we needed to be on the balcony to get a signal, a minor niggle really, but I would recommend this hotel 100%, it ticked all the boxes for me.

Room Tip: Choose a higher floor, reception is on the 8th floor and you get a better view.
1 Thank markpool
Brussels, Belgium
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 June 2013

This is the second time I've stayed at the Atrium Platinum having spent a week there in June 2012 too. Last year we were very impressed - its quite a new hotel so everything still has a new look at about it. Rooms are spacious, clean and this year we had great views over the pool area down to the sea. This year we didn't have a separate shower which was a little disappointing but we did have the jacuzzi bath.
I went to the gym every day which is on the small side but adequate as many guest don't use it at all. The pool area is great - plenty of chairs, umbrellas and friendly service from the pool bar (although there is also a very reasonable shop just next to the pool).
If you're thinking of going then you simply have to go half-board. The food is GREAT and a massive choice too! We filled up during the breakfast buffet then ate in the main restaurant every night. I have to say a quick thank-you to Kornelia, Petra, Julia and Marketa - any of whom I'd marry tomorrow if I had the chance! So friendly and helpful (and beautiful!).
The only gripe I had was we were initially given a twin room instead of a double and it took three days for them to get around to sorting it out (and three requests to reception).
Would I go back for a third time? Probably. There are some great deals out there if you shop around!

Room Tip: Go half board - its worth the extra!
Bristol, United Kingdom
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 June 2013 via mobile

We stayed in this hotel from 11th of June till 18th of June
The hotel has been built recently, that's why the lobby is very nice, massive and cool. The whole hotel got a modern and stylish furnishings.
The room was at 7 floor: it was fairly big, well furnished and clean. The bathroom has got two sinks, one big shower and one jacuzzi.
For two times our room was not made up after 3 pm, for a 5 stars hotel, in my opinion, this is ridiculous.
Once I called the reception to report this and his answer was: "I know it!" He did not apologize.
One day I lost my car key in the lobby, so I called the reception desk to ask if any key was found, the answer was negative (a male receptionist) and he hang up the phone while I was still taking with him. A couple of hours later I found my keys in the reception desk.
The breakfast is plenty of food, cold and hot. English and continental food are possible to taste.
The waiters and the escorting girls are really friendly, but in one week no one ask me how our stay is going to.
I have tried 3 times dinner at the hotel, the Asian restaurant is very nice and the food is tasty.
On Thursday evening we have enjoyed with the lobster dinner, this was delicious. 7 courses were really amazing.
The lunch is very cheap, with 10 euro you can eat the dishes of the day.
The hotel is at 10 minutes to Rhodes center, and the beach is only 5 minutes by walk. The beach is with stones that's why we preferred stay at the hotel pool.
In my opinion the hotel needs some improvements, either for the service (receptionist and waiter) either for the attitude.
The best waiter was antonis, I think this was his name, (a bald waiter), he was very friendly and helpful. One big thanks for the sous maitre.
The wifi doesn't work in the room.

Stayed June 2013, travelled as a couple
Elysium Resort & Spa
Elysium Resort & Spa
#1 of 15 in Kallithea
4.5 of 5 bubbles 1,484 reviews

Been to Atrium Platinum Hotel? Share your experiences!