We are just returning from Rhodes vacation. We stayed in deluxe roome with sea view. The hotel's location is good - too close to Rhodes city. Great breakfast and dinner . We really liked the hotel's pool, not too noisy and not full at any hour.
Some points for improvement :
1. WI-FI doesn't work, only at lobby. If hotel declaims, that there is free Wi-Fi, it should work at all areas
2. The design of rooms is very good, but corridors have no design at all. They are just empty. It looks like hospital
2. I will not recommend to take lunch in main restaurant
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The luxury 5* Atrium Platinum Resort & Spa is located next to the beachfront and has a direct breathtaking view all over the west coast and the bay of Ixia. Let yourself be enchanted by romantic sunsets as well as relaxing walks along the center of Ixia with various shops and restaurants. Just a step away (3km) of the City center, where once the statue of the Colossus of Rhodes, one of the seven wonders of the ancient world, used to welcome travelers at Mandraki Harbour. The stunning medieval Old Town has been declared as World Heritage Site and is waiting to get discovered by you. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , Booking.com, LoveHolidays, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, TravelUp, Travel Republic (UK), Bookgreece.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, Cancelon and Evoline ltd so you can book your Atrium Platinum Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Atrium Platinum Hotel Rhodes/Rhodes Town