“Seva's Studios : a pleasure to stay there”
Review of Seva's Studios

Seva's Studios
Reviewed 26 September 2013

I made a point of seeking out these apartments due to the excellent reviews given by others. We were on a 2 day visit from Kos Town. Lefteris (the owner) immediately gave me a bottle of chilled water while he checked his records. Fortunately he could accommodate me for the 2 nights I requested. Everything that is written about this accommodation is true, - the hospitality and accommodation exceeds all expectations. However, not all rooms have seaviews. I was on a lower floor overlooking the pool of the Agla Hotel, probably a higher floor would have a side seaview but I was perfectly happy with my outlook. Bathroom was basic but sufficient. Towels and bed linen changed EACH day ! I was also allowed to keep my room till late afternoon on at no additional cost. The same situation in a larger establishment in Kos Town cost me 20 Euros. ! I would recommend this accommodation without hesitation. !

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Annie G

Reviewed 17 September 2013

I really enjoyed my 2 weeks stay in Seva`s studios. Great view to the sea with sunsets, friendly staff, clean rooms. Only negative thing i can say was the small shower with curtain, otherwise great !!

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled with friends
2  Thank MaritsaV
Reviewed 17 September 2013

I'd like to introduce you to the endless kindness and hospitality of Sevas studios owner and staff. I need to write this review in gratitude for a wonderful stay in Rhodes from 2nd to 12 September 2013.
Upon arrival, the owner took our bags, serve us cold water and sent us to the room.
All rooms have sea views or partial sea views. Our room was facing Hotel Agla and we had a view of the pool and garden. I think that this position room was great, because we had to turn sideways in relation to the windy side, so it was very pleasant indirectly feel the wind . It is interesting that after the third day the wind stopped completel, which was fascinating. We were already back in 2005 when the wind was blowing from the west without stop.
In the villa you have a shop for basic supplies. Next door, there is Kipriotis Hotel with bigger supermarket. There is also several supermarkets in the area. If you want to buy a fantastic Greek feta and yogurt make a larger quantity of supermarkets in the street parallel to the Bar Street, as well as two streets parallel to Bar Street, where you have supermarkets that are well equipped and have very go od prices. In the city are available megemarkets, but slightly they are away from the tourist part of town.
The villa is on the second line from the sea, 200 m from the beach. When the wind he stopped, we spent all day at the western side of Eli beach, because there was no wave.
The rooms are equipped with comfortable beds. I particularly loved the mattresses on the beds, which were perfect. Closet is great. Also you have access to the safe. Air-conditioning is included in the price, although we have no need to use it, except the last day when we were packing, because it was too hot and hectic. We also have Wi- Fi available.
Rooms are cleaned daily. Towels were changed daily and linen on the fifth day. The maid even washed some outstanding dishes in the sink.
The kitchen is equipped with basic dishes, refrigerator, small cooker and kettler . Since our son has certain requirements, we asked the owner for a toaster, which, of course, he gave to us.
The bathroom is a decent, clean, slightly older look than a room.
Last night, we had three servings of moussaka and candy from the owner, as a complimentary meal. Since we had an evening flight, we asked to withhold service until 6 am, of course , with monetary compensation. The owner gave us a room without paying extra, because, he said, that is his pleasure to afford hospitality.
Also, when we wanted to rent a car, he recommended agency that we were very satisfied-price of renting and the possibility of an agreement.
On the way out we got a gift-ceramic paintings of Greek islands sunset.
I would like to take advantage of the opportunity to recommend Sevas studios, as you will be, kindness, warmth, friendliness and constant availability of the owner, feel completely privileged because you are a tourist who wants to organize your time independently.
Sevas studios have a realistic evaluation of four stars, but taking into account the service provided, we give five stars and we warmly recommend to anyone who has a dilemma to choose accomodation.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled with family
3  Thank Dusica P
Reviewed 26 June 2013

We stayed at Seva's for a long weekend in Rhodes Town at the end of an island hopping holiday. The location is convenient yet, because it's tucked away in a street behind the front, is quite a quiet location for Rhodes Town. The studios have everything you need and the daily cleaning is to a high standard, making the modest prices extremely good value. The best thing about Seva's is the owners, for whom nothing is too much trouble. They are genuinely keen to make your stay as enjoyable as possible, even down to pressing food on you at regular intervals! All in all a really good place to know about in a town which is not very well off for good value self- catering accommodation.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Jay30London
Reviewed 19 September 2012

I do not remember that I ever was such a nice and warm environment such as Sevas. Charming apartment, immaculately clean, fully equipped kitchen, with beautiful views of the sea and the sunset. But what makes this a wonderful facility and what gives it a special charm to the hotel is the owner. Wonderful human being, moderate and decent who is willing to help in any way (this is immensely grateful to him for everything!). At only 50-60 meters from the beautiful pebble-sandy beach, where all the rooms face the seaside, this property is ideally located to spend a holiday. City Center, Old Town - Fort, Harbour are within 10-15 minutes walk. The surrounding area has a large number of supermarkets (one of the Sevas suites), restaurants, car rental agencies to make your vacation even more relaxing ...
My wife and I spent 11 wonderful days in Sevas apartments. I highly recommend!

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled as a couple
5  Thank BelgradeSale
Reviewed 1 October 2011

We stayed at Seva's Studios for 2 separate nights in September, as we needed somewhere handy for the airport. How pleasantly surprised to find a clean room in a great situation, adjacent to a very friendly hotel with drinks and food at a very reasonable price. Seva has a delightful courtyard filled with Basil plants, the very friendly Lefteris met us and escorted us to the second floor in a lift, which was most unexpected in a studio situation. Value for money excellent. A great bonus was the Italian restaurant opposite called Capricci, food fantastic.

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Maz94
Reviewed 17 September 2011

Excellent service, location and friendly staff!
Rooms very clean! All rooms have sea view on the west coast of Rhodes! Beach is just 50m from Seva's studios!
Free parking!