The welcome we received from the staff at this hotel was amongst the best we've ever experienced. Friendly and courteous staff- a drink on arrival; porter carrying bags to the room, etc.
We had one of the smaller rooms at the back (not a suite)- still a good size and well furnished but not as plush as some of the suite photos shown on various websites. Tiny areas of upkeep need doing in the bathroom- nothing major- but enough to mean this hotel would not get 5* status back home in the UK. Our mini-bar fridge didn't function (I note that another reviewer has mentioned this) and even though we requested a non-smoking room it was clear that the previous occupant had been smoking- and there was no indication that this was designated a non-smoking room. The air-con (centrally-controlled) did not cool the room- this proved not to be much of a problem in April- we slept with the window open (although we did experience midge 'incursions' and we do have the bites to prove it)- but I'd not consider a stay here in the summer as the heat would be pretty unbearable. All of these were minor inconveniences for our stay but are worth knowing about prior to booking.
Rooms were given the 'once over' twice a day and there is an option for clean sheets every day; once again the cleaning staff were exceptionally friendly- chocolates were left when the beds were turned down in the evening.
Breakfast was the BEST spread we've every seen- fresh orange juice, fantastic coffee, cooked elements, pastries, Greek Yogurt, cereals, even sparkling wine on offer. A totally fantastic effort.
We used the fitness room- although it was (as a result of the air-con limitations) extremely warm- some of the machines require attention (and none of them are new) but it was good to have the facility and it allowed me to run a couple of 5kms on the treadmill to ease weight-gain brought about by the fantastic breakfast! The pool area was really well landscaped- lots of sunbeds although the water was very cold (it being April)- the sea at Lindos was warmer!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- At the most beautiful spot of the town, surrounded by green parks and next to the medieval city, the renovated 5 star Rodos Park Suites & Spa, offers the true sense of hospitality. All 59 rooms & suites have the signature of personalized service and elegant style. Equal to every challenge its dining options combine the culinary splendor whereas at the wellness spa you can discover the exceptional world of well-being. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with LoveHolidays, Travel Republic (UK), TravelUp, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, Ebookers, getaroom.com, Cancelon, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Rodos Park Suites & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rodos Park Suites And Spa
- Rodos Park Hotel Rhodes Town
- Rhodes Hotel Rodos Park
- Rodos Park Suites & Spa Rhodes/Rhodes Town