“Very nice place to stay for coffee, lunch or diner”
Review of Bistrot 46 - CLOSED

Bistrot 46
Cuisines: Diner, Mediterranean
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: The absolute all day city break. Great cocktails & casual dining. Contemporary coffee break.
Reviewed 19 June 2014

OK, we just did stay for coffee and lunch, but If I could I would have stay for diner. Very nice relaxad restaurant. It's clean, the service is good. BtW, they have free-WiFi. If I stay a next time in Rhodes-town, I would come back.

Reviewed 19 May 2014

Whenever we visit Rhodes, Bistrot 46 is always busy. We finally had lunch here for the first time during our visit May 7th - 14th, 2014. The season was only just getting under way and many places were empty. But this place was buzzing, so that says something. There is a nice atmosphere and the service is good. We enjoyed our lunch and will visit again.

Reviewed 26 September 2013 via mobile

Nice people, tasty foods and the best freddo espresso. Ask for the Freddo Espresso "Grande" and enjoy Ipanema's strong coffee flavour

Reviewed 25 August 2013

One of the best cafe/bars in Rhodes, if not the best. Usually full, especially outdoors, but worth trying to find a spot to sit. Good coffee, juices, milk shakes etc or cocktails at night. The food is actually quite good with some nice salads that are a bit different. Very popular with local Greeks, both young and not so young.

1  Thank blues43
Reviewed 23 March 2013

I visited it once with friends previous month! We took drinks and the service was kind and fast! Music is modern and as I saw many people visiting it, was enough busy! I recommend it to everyone!

2  Thank Kats0uL