All reviews greek night air con minute walk wet room old town windy beach half board pool area air hockey b and b fresh fruit rock band sea view constant breeze shower cubicle bed and breakfast per day
Reviewed 3 August 2013

Nice hotel, friendly staff and nice entertainment ( live music) on Tuesdays. Good theme nights in resturant, among other Greek buffet and live entertainment.Rhodes has a very nice Old Town and Lindos is worth a trip.

Date of stay: July 2013
Trip type: Travelled with friends
3  Thank Kri B
Reviewed 28 May 2013

Spent a week here in the beginning of the summer season (21.-28.4.). Hotel was quiet and cold. Affter few first days we didn´t need anymore extra blankets. Old visitors were complaining cold rooms, we just asked extra blankets :) Our room (in the highest floor) was big enough for us (three friends), bathroom was very big. Our balcony was small, we had a little view of sea. Restaurant was nice, breakfast was normal: nothing special and everyday the same. Staff was friendly all the time. Bar street is about 5 min to walk, harbour about 15 min. Position is very good! Greeks men are terrible, unless you are a single. I don´t recommend for families (hotel or Rhodes town), recommend for friends who are there to have fun!

Tip: Take earplugs with you, you can hear everything from the corridor.

Date of stay: April 2013
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
3  Thank Tiutau
Reviewed 26 April 2013

I like this hotel. So does my colleague, he has been there twice. It is close to the beach, the staff is helpful, good breakfast buffet.
If you don't like the beach, just across the road, stay at the pool. Good bartender and many chairs. There is a little store in the basement which is convenient. Large bar and balcony to sit and enjoy a drink.
The breakfast is good and fresh.
AC is included and it works great.
I recommend this hotel, cheap, good and nice

Date of stay: June 2012
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
4  Thank Pal H
Reviewed 7 October 2012

I've now visited this hotel 4 times - and I wonder why?! The staff are so nice and welcoming.
The hotel has a nice, large restaurant with a big buffet - there's something for everybody in the morning.
A nice sized pool and a pool-bar that serves lunch and dinner.
Cleaning happens 6 times a week - again the staff are superb!
The hotel has made a few entertainment changes over the last year. Now in 2012 they offered aqua-gym and morning yoga by the pool everyday. They also started doing quizzes in the bar at night.
The hotel is in walking distance to the new town and The Old Town. Lots of good restaurants and bars nearby.
It's a very simple hotel - don't expect too much - but it's the staff and atmosphere that will make you come back. It certainly was for me.
If you travel during the "high" season e.g. july you might experience many young, noisy Scandinavians (I am Scandinavian myself), so I recommend visiting the hotel around mid-August.
I love this place and I hope (and think) I'll be back!

Date of stay: August 2012
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
8  Thank Terese B
Reviewed 3 October 2012

We spent two weeks in this hotel in September 2012. This hotel has very good position - close to nice beach (usually with big waves) and 15 minutes walking distance from Old Rhodos Town and Mandraki Harbour. You can find many restaurants and shops in nerby streets. Hotel itself has small but good equiped rooms (small tv, little slow hair dryer, small fridge, A/C is paid extra). We were very pleased with great service (cleaning every day except friday), also very friendly staff at the restaurant. Breakfast are just ok. I did not like coffee and mixed eggs, but Greek yoghurt with honey was tasty. Dinners were great with big selection of well cooked meals (Greek, Italian, Chinese evening). Dining room was usually quite crowded easpecially during breakfast. Swimming pool quite good and they make really good gyros combo in pool bar. Also good was hotel shop with souvenirs, food and drinks. Elevators was usually quite crowded. We had room with sea view, which was nice. We enjoyed our stay in hotel Kipriotis very much.

Room tip: Sea view room was good choice.
Date of stay: September 2012