It is the location that makes this a good place to stay ..... the views across the bay, watching the activity in the harbour entrance and morning sun rise made it a special place. The hotel is only a 10-15 min harbour side walk to the new town, add another 10 mins to the "Old Town." The front of house staff were always exceptionally helpful and cheerful. We found our room to be clean and comfortable and the bathroom adequately appointed without being "luxurious." Two things to point out - one: there is a dress code for dinner - we had been sailing for the prior week and had not realised the need for better clothing. Two: get to breakfast early!! oh yes, there is a $4 charge per sun bed even for hotel guests as the beach is not controlled by the hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- On the island's most privileged location, it is set in the heart of Rhodes' most popular sandy beach near the Aquarium, minutes away from Rhodes city, next to the Casino and a small distance from the Medieval City, Castle of the Knights and Ancient Ruins. Perfectly positioned, it is one of the very few hotels of the island that combines the benefit of proximity to Rhodes town, for those who seek to take advantage of the city life or explore the attractions of the Medieval town, with the comforts and all round hospitality provided by a first class hotel on the beach front. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, LoveHolidays, Jet2Holidays , HostelWorld and Booking.com so you can book your Hotel Mediterranean reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mediterranean Hotel Rhodes Town
- Mediterranean Rhodes Town
- Hotel Mediterranean Rhodes/Rhodes Town