We came with my husband to this prime location for the first time in early November. We really enjoyed every minute of our holidays. The location is amazing; the hotel is between the old town of Rhodos and a beautiful beach with crystal clear water! The staff, the food and the hotel amenities are excellent. We had such a great time that we prolonged our holiday. We will definitely come again!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- On the island's most privileged location, it is set in the heart of Rhodes' most popular sandy beach near the Aquarium, minutes away from Rhodes city, next to the Casino and a small distance from the Medieval City, Castle of the Knights and Ancient Ruins. Perfectly positioned, it is one of the very few hotels of the island that combines the benefit of proximity to Rhodes town, for those who seek to take advantage of the city life or explore the attractions of the Medieval town, with the comforts and all round hospitality provided by a first class hotel on the beach front. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , TravelUp, LoveHolidays, HostelWorld, Expedia, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, HotelsClick, Hotels.com, Ebookers, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hotel Mediterranean reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mediterranean Hotel Rhodes Town
- Mediterranean Rhodes Town
- Hotel Mediterranean Rhodes/Rhodes Town