Great location in a quieter part of Old Town, this lovely old house has cute rooms with a communal balcony terrace with a sweeping view of Old Town. Breakfast is simple but adequate. Very friendly staff and we would definitely stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Andreas is small hotel converted from an Ottoman mansion overlooking the old town of Rhodes and the sea. We are located in a disco free, residential neighborhood. We serve breakfast on our panoramic terrace each morning. Every evening from 6-9:30 pm we light the candles in our private bar for guests only. Meet fellow travelers and a friendly international staff at the Hotel Andreas. Nous parlons Francais, Hellinika, Espanol, Italiano, Deutsch et Neerlandis. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U. and Travel Republic (UK) so you can book your Hotel Andreas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Andreas Hotel Rhodes Town
- Hotel Andreas Rhodes/Rhodes Town