We stayed here for 3 nights in June. Patrick, Camille & David were very welcoming and genuinely interested in what we were up to - they're very knowledgeable about the area and we enjoyed hanging out in the morning, taking our time over breakfast and chatting about plans for the day. Breakfast is buffet-style with fruit, yoghurt, lovely home-made preserves, bread, cheese, coffee etc and worth the extra cost. The rooms are cute and some have terraces - great for the end-of-the-day bottle of wine. The location is great - in the old town, not too close to the bustle but just a short stroll away. Highly recommended!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Andreas is small hotel converted from an Ottoman mansion overlooking the old town of Rhodes and the sea. We are located in a disco free, residential neighborhood. We serve breakfast on our panoramic terrace each morning. Every evening from 6-9:30 pm we light the candles in our private bar for guests only. Meet fellow travelers and a friendly international staff at the Hotel Andreas. Nous parlons Francais, Hellinika, Espanol, Italiano, Deutsch et Neerlandis. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA and Travel Republic (UK) so you can book your Hotel Andreas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Andreas Hotel Rhodes Town
- Hotel Andreas Rhodes/Rhodes Town