Imagine you are in a dream world with castles with turrets, minarets and a distant land across sparkling blue Mediterranean waters. That is your view from Hotel Andreas. The rooms are filled with light; the location is in the middle of the Old Town but on a slight hill up a side street, without noise and bustle. The accommodations are clean and comfortable – my room had a deck and a view of minarets, the sea and the hills of Turkey. And the breakfast was delicious – Greek yogurt with fruit and fresh bread, a cup of strong coffee, while watching the sun rise over the walled city. Hotel Andreas transformed Rhodes into a wonderland.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Andreas is small hotel converted from an Ottoman mansion overlooking the old town of Rhodes and the sea. We are located in a disco free, residential neighborhood. We serve breakfast on our panoramic terrace each morning. Every evening from 6-9:30 pm we light the candles in our private bar for guests only. Meet fellow travelers and a friendly international staff at the Hotel Andreas. Nous parlons Francais, Hellinika, Espanol, Italiano, Deutsch et Neerlandis. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA and Travel Republic (UK) so you can book your Hotel Andreas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Andreas Hotel Rhodes Town
- Hotel Andreas Rhodes/Rhodes Town