For my last night in Rhodes I wanted to stay in the Old City, and then I ran into "The Quiet Hotel". It sounded to good to be true: small hotel, personal approach, fine location, beautiful view, quiet and very reasonably priced.
And it is all true!
Hosts David and Constance are very friendly and make you feel welcome from the very first moment.
The building has character, the garden terrace has a kind of tranquility and the breakfast terrace has a beautiful view on the old city. The terrace of room #18 is another beautiful place to look out over the city...
The breakfast is simple and fresh and just what you need in the morning.
My room was quite spacious and the bed is good (for me that means: quite firm), there is airco and also a ceiling fan.
In a common area are coffee and tea facilities and there is always fresh water available in the fridge.
Of course being within the walls, everything is in 5 minutes walking distance, perfect start location to explore the Town.
And even if you want to do some running, you can easily access the moat around the old city wall, which gives you a kind of spectacular track of about 2km!
A very warm recommendation!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Andreas is small hotel converted from an Ottoman mansion overlooking the old town of Rhodes and the sea. We are located in a disco free, residential neighborhood. We serve breakfast on our panoramic terrace each morning. Every evening from 6-9:30 pm we light the candles in our private bar for guests only. Meet fellow travelers and a friendly international staff at the Hotel Andreas. Nous parlons Francais, Hellinika, Espanol, Italiano, Deutsch et Neerlandis. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Travel Republic (UK) and Hotel.de so you can book your Hotel Andreas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Andreas Hotel Rhodes Town
- Hotel Andreas Rhodes/Rhodes Town