We went to Rhodos in oktober 2010 and had a nice time. Stayed in Miramare Park for a week. In the area we have stayed at Dyonisos and Ixian Grand. This resort felt old but with class. It must have been one of the first resorts in Ixia.
It had nice rooms - suite (we had two - we were 5 people) and the rooms were very nice and clean. The train that went through the resort was a bonus and our children - at that time 4 and 8 loved it.
The garden in the hotel was so nice!!!
The breakfast area - over the pool is so nice.
The breakfast was ok and the best part was the woman who made the pankakes and omelets. Very good. It was so nice to sit outside and eat.
Close to restaurants and to Rhodos town. Taxi not so expensive.
The pool was saltwater which I wish it was not. The sea is so so but we know that the sea is not the best in Ixia.
Loved the hotel! Would come back and will!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sunprime Miramare Beach has a beautiful location directly by the sea on the west coast of Rhodes, just 3,5 km from Rhodes town centre. The hotel has a large pool area surrounded by lawns and trees and is an ideal choice for those seeking a relaxing holiday in a child-free environment. At Sunprime Miramare Beach you can pamper yourself with a spa treatment, enjoy a jog in peaceful surroundings, indulge in good food at the restaurant, workout in the gym, participate in fitness classes or play an invigorating game of tennis - the choice is yours. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, Travel Republic (UK) and Cancelon so you can book your Sunprime Miramare Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Miramare Wonderland Ixia
- Miramare Wonderland Hotel Ixia
- Sunprime Miramare Beach Rhodes/Rhodes Town