I can't believe anyone can complain about this hotel, I have just stayed and had a fabulous time. We did get an upgrade which meant the room was large with a beautiful view over pools and beach then stunning sunset in the evening. All the staff very friendly and although we only had breakfast and room service, what we did have was great. My only one gripe is what others have mentioned too, the drinks and food were quite expensive, however that just meant we went out to eat and it's good to see more places. Not far from Rhodes 9 euros in taxi and airport only 20 mins away too so great location. Although on a busy road the hotel just have a walkway underneath straight to beach which is ideal. It can get quite windy hence lots of windsurfers, however you need that wind when it gets so hot.
All in all I would highly recommend this hotel, feel free to ask me any questions
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on the island of Rhodes, only a few kilometres from the historic town of Rhodes, Sheraton Rhodes Resort offering global travelers, families and honeymooners alike the best of resort amenities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Jet2Holidays , LoveHolidays, Booking.com, TravelUp and Hotels.com so you can book your Sheraton Rhodes Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sheraton Rhodes Hotel Ixia
- Hotel Imperial Rhodes
- Sheraton Rhodes Resort Rhodes Town