Overall great stay at this hotel. Pleasant, peaceful and elegant. Good food, spacious rooms, attentive staff and large pools. Minutes from Rhodes city.
On the cons side:
1. Free internet only in small area of the lobby. Internet is limited to 45 minutes each 30 minutes. Only one connection is allowed and therefore, family members can not simultaneously use the free service. We are in 2013. This feels like 100 years ago
2. Breakfast is until 10:30. This means that guests can enter the dining area until 10:30. However, the staff starts picking up all the food right on 10:30. This does not make sense. Food has to be available at least until 11:00 for those entering at 10:30
3. Dinner does not include beverage. This means you have to purchase it. No tap water is available. Only bottled mineral water for the astronomic price of EUR 3.50. Just for comparison, a 6 pack 1 litter mineral water costs EUR 2.40. This to me is outrages. The hotel can not force people to purchase water for this price. It is basic in any restaurant to offer tap water for free
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on the island of Rhodes, only a few kilometres from the historic town of Rhodes, Sheraton Rhodes Resort offering global travelers, families and honeymooners alike the best of resort amenities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with LoveHolidays, Jet2Holidays , Booking.com, TravelUp, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), LateRooms, Hotels.com, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Sheraton Rhodes Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sheraton Rhodes Hotel Ixia
- Hotel Imperial Rhodes
- Sheraton Rhodes Resort Rhodes Town